I saw the new Mazda Speed Pro on the road

Mani

I was driving to work about 3 weeks ago, and saw a MSP on the road. I flashed my lights at the guy and he waved. This was outside of Markham Ontario.

This may not be news, but it seems that no one has seen them yet.

Mani

no, no one has seen them yet, and when people DO start to see them..........ONE OF THE PPL BETTER BE ME......SEEING IT IN MY DRIVEWAY!!! :)

Wow, how long have you been waiting for the MSP??? It seems as if all of your posts are compilaints of how it has not come to dealers yet.

Mani said:
I was driving to work about 3 weeks ago, and saw a MSP on the road. I flashed my lights at the guy and he waved. This was outside of Markham Ontario.

This may not be news, but it seems that no one has seen them yet.

Mani

That must have been when they did a review with 1 orange MSP, 1 stock and 1 modified P5. They were from Toronto head up to (or back from) Shannonville. Check out the article in Wheels of the world, some cheap Canadian magazine which actually are on the stands.

The write up was pretty damn good. Driving the MSP at 7/10ths on a 1 m 20 s ish track, they were able to go about 7 secs faster than the P5. They estimated that at full limits, that gap would be more like 10 secs. I don't know about you but that 10 sec would be an eternity. Pretty insane stuff.

High praises all around. Just the usual minor complaints about tourque steer and Kenwood stereo faceplate.

My question to you would be how did the orange look in person?!

The Orange looked hot in person! It was a pearly sparkly sort of burnt orange. It was like the Orange on the IS300 except a little lighter. Come to think of it it was alot like the color of the little flashing orange win in the start bar using windows XP! Anyway, its a nice color I really liked it although I did not think that I would coming in.

Latest posts

Back