WTB: OEM Protege5 badge

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP5_509

Contributor
:
2007 CX9 Touring, 2010 Toyota Corolla S
I did a search and came up nil, so i was wondering if there was anyone selling their freshly shaved Protege5 badge off the rear? My stock one is fading on the 5 and i would like to replace it. Im afraid to go to the dealer and ask how much they want for one, considering it was 8 bucks to replace on knob on my old prizm. The knob was roughly the diameter of a half dollar so i can only imagine what they want for a new badge. (upbum)

MP5_509 said:
I did a search and came up nil, so i was wondering if there was anyone selling their freshly shaved Protege5 badge off the rear? My stock one is fading on the 5 and i would like to replace it. Im afraid to go to the dealer and ask how much they want for one, considering it was 8 bucks to replace on knob on my old prizm. The knob was roughly the diameter of a half dollar so i can only imagine what they want for a new badge. (upbum)
if you dont get one i have one from an 03 p5. pm me if you still need one.

How much do u want for it? Im still waitin on schiesskopf5 to get back to me bout if his badge is in good condition.

Purepower522. Nah i dont need the Mazda badge but thanks. ill paypal you now!

Still lookin for a badge but no at dealer price and mazdastuff wants 31 shipped.

ttt

Attachments

• Picture_0046.JPG
    Picture_0046.JPG
    158.1 KB · Views: 170
does the MP5 badge have the plug to go into the protege5 badge or is it like a sticker??

is the Familia Sport 20 badge the same way as the MP5 badge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back