Talked to my salesman today

mili727

:
2004 Subaru WRX STi
My dad wanted me to call to get an invoice for the car, the salesman called my dad and he said the car should be arriving the 1st week of november. damn.

mili727 said:
My dad wanted me to call to get an invoice for the car, the salesman called my dad and he said the car should be arriving the 1st week of november. damn.

hey man, thats better than the Nov 15th weve been hearing :)

From what I know the dealers will be getting 1 car (to show and allow people with deposits to Test) and will recieve the rest on Nov 15th.

damn it mazda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want mine nov 1st so i can show it at autorama. I mean hey if i was the first person to put a deposit down at that particular dealership, shouldnt i get the first one to get it????? gimme gimme gimme gimme

From what I hear Mazda will first release the cars with a "fake" turbo system utilising the G-16 system--they spied on us. When they get the bugs out they will retrofit the cars ith the real turbo and return the gerbils to an animal shelter.

Seriously though, let's try to keep the rumors to a minimum.

enry said:
From what I hear Mazda will first release the cars with a "fake" turbo system utilising the G-16 system--they spied on us. When they get the bugs out they will retrofit the cars ith the real turbo and return the gerbils to an animal shelter.

Seriously though, let's try to keep the rumors to a minimum.

what colors?

:D :p

MI MSP said:
From what I know the dealers will be getting 1 car (to show and allow people with deposits to Test) and will recieve the rest on Nov 15th.
If that does happen, I apologize in advance to any other customers with deposits at my dealership. That first car will be going from truck to service to my driveway.

Im not sure what the dealers will do with the MSP's they used to test.. but for one I sure as hell don't want that one.. My odometer better read under a mile or so :D

Wait, I am confused. WTF is this about the cars with fake turbos being sent to the dealers, I hadn't haerd anything about this. I am not going to be buying an MSP if it has more than 5 miles or so on it.

This may sound stupid, but I wouldn't put it past my dealer to try to sell one of these cars that was used to test. I wouldn't put anything past them. I know they can't but they would if they thought they could.

I know, I was just saying. At this point I would believe almost anything, it happens when you are anxiously awaiting a new toy and you can't see the end in sight yet.

some people here would disagree, the G-16 is not a joke.
imagine a car with 20 GP (gerbil power) of boost.

Back