trading in...

:
2k2 Pro 5
well im working on trading in my car... but to another p5... but MT... ive noticed that the pro5 has the look i want but not the power i want... im looking into diff turbo kits and everyone says that theres alot of probs with a turbo AT soooooo....i came to the conclusion to trade in my car... but the problem is i painted the interior and switched the rotors... so my question is does anyone have an extra set of rotors laying around that i can borrow for a couple weeks or interior peices i can borrow...

this is how it would work out...
i would take your stock rotors and take of my cross drilled... trade in the car... when i get the new car i will take of the newer stock rotors and give them to you and put my cross drilled back on... the same applies with the interior peices...

the car that i found is another p5 MT with 24k on it... still red... and i really want to do it... it will also help me out cause it will be like refinancing my car and lowering my monthly payments... let me know i want to do this as soon as possible... thanks

to think how the smileys first started and now we have these...
(bj) (beer) (drunk) (cheers2) (pukey)

sm4rtf00d said:
well im working on trading in my car... but to another p5... but MT... ive noticed that the pro5 has the look i want but not the power i want... im looking into diff turbo kits and everyone says that theres alot of probs with a turbo AT soooooo....i came to the conclusion to trade in my car... but the problem is i painted the interior and switched the rotors... so my question is does anyone have an extra set of rotors laying around that i can borrow for a couple weeks or interior peices i can borrow...

this is how it would work out...
i would take your stock rotors and take of my cross drilled... trade in the car... when i get the new car i will take of the newer stock rotors and give them to you and put my cross drilled back on... the same applies with the interior peices...

the car that i found is another p5 MT with 24k on it... still red... and i really want to do it... it will also help me out cause it will be like refinancing my car and lowering my monthly payments... let me know i want to do this as soon as possible... thanks

to think how the smileys first started and now we have these...
(bj) (beer) (drunk) (cheers2) (pukey)
I know its not the answer your looking for but it might be possible.
When I bought the STi it was on the basis that I put the MP3 back to stock. The dealer gave me a week to do this. You might be able to tell them that you need to do the same thing. However you are going to swap your parts to the new car and use the new cars parts to put yours back to stock. They may even let you do this at the dealer during a satureday or something.

i agree with 1sty. they should let you because you will be putting newer parts on an older car. it benefits them.

yeah i was thinking about doing that but i didnt want them to know that the car had been modded so i wanted to do it before i went to the dealership... dont want them to try to lower the trade in value... know what i mean... yeah i pretty much have everything but those parts... ohh yeah and a driverside tail light... let me know guys... just making sure everyone knows.. im not paying for anything just trading the newer peices for your older ones.... and i am willing to let whomever does the trades with me hold on to my parts for collateral...

i have two front stock rotors with about 25k on them you can have.....they are very slightly warped with good pads on them though.

bazooka joe said:
hello??????????????? stock rotors here???? pm me.
lol

seriously, the kid does not read posts in threads. just reads topic and posts replies i think

I asked 54 times in the other thread when the manchester meets were and never heard back.

sorry dude i dont really check that often but i already pmed mark the reason why i didnt reply to him right away was because i was under the impression that stockers were stock rims and tires so i didnt pm him right away... the manchester meet i havent heard anything new about and there are no more scheduled on the twizted dreamz site so there either isnt any more or we arent going to anymore... the season is over so i doubt there are anymore... im not sure of the sites but who we went through to get publicity for our show was CT extremes.. i dont know if they have a website or not but if there is anything going on in CT car related it will be on that site...

there are a couple more things that i realized i need... tail lights... i have CF ones... and the stock radio has a little minidisk cover i drilled some buttons in mine... theres one more thing i just cant think of it right now

Protege52003 said:
what year P5 are you looking at and how many miles on it?

im trading to a 2002 pro5 also red MT(instead of an AT)with only 24k on it... im hitting 61k right now... so in all aspects it wil be good for me

whatever you do dont PM me about stock rotors...mine are fryed, cracked and "DRILLED!!" into WTF damn you whoever owned the car before me

looks like im taking a trip to boston... i wish we could get together tonight... i have to goto logan in a hour to ship out my cousin... back to iraq.........

nah not yet... ran into a money prob... holidays... just switched jobs... so its gunna take a little longer than expected

sm4rtf00d said:
nah not yet... ran into a money prob... holidays... just switched jobs... so its gunna take a little longer than expected
sorry to hear that.....i am out looking for a house and sis not realize how much money is involved with fees, downpmts, inspections, closing costs........going to cost a lot more than i expected. still a great time to buy due to low rates......

yea, i just got in at 4.625% before the rates went up last week

closing costs are a bastid tho :)

now that snow is falling though the market slows down and if you find someone in a hurry to sell you can usually get them to cover a portion of closing costs

Back