Way to get more people here...

DooMer_MP3

Experience my Member
Hey enry,
Maybe we should somehow get Protege5 people on here as well. Yes, its great to have an MP3 only board, but lets face it, there ain't many of us! :)
I've been reading the Protege5 boards at www.protegetech.com, and theres a lot of good ideas floating around there for upgrades. We DO have pretty much the same engine/bay. Why not cater to the other thousands of people with the P5? Just my 2 cents.

DooMer_MP3

I STONGLY DISAGREE WITH LETTIN THE P5 OWNERS ON THE SITE.....IF WE DO THAT THERE WILL BE A TREND OF WANNABE-MP3'S....SO I SAY VETO THAT BILL.....

I have to agree with keeping this message board strictly an MP3 board. Kind of like Buick and Pontiac are essentially the exact same mechanical cars, but one is for youth, and the other for elderly.... While the MP3 and P5 share mechanical components, the nostalgia and exclusiveness of owning an MP3 make having a unique message board important.
The reason there are so few of us is because we are an elite few with a very limited production car. Lets keep the message board catered to us.

It's amusing to think of where this site would be (gone) if it was dedicated to MP3's only.

Nastalgic? Certainly :D .

WOW...everytime one of these old school thread comes up it blows my mind...how much has changed...sheesh...puts all the hardwork developing this community into perspective...(shocked)

Damn, just think how small this community would have been if the P5'ers would not have been added. Protegeclub would be the spot, and not this place! (eek2)

Back