wheel repair and new sneakers ?

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
92 & 16 Meyatas
got my wheel back today from wheel and rim works out of newton ma. wow, came out real nice...had a couple of nicks, and when they repainted it the first time came back a shade darker...i should have sent along the center cap so they could compare colors...well, i did this time and it looks great!! anyone needing work done on their wheels see them!!

also, i need new 18" sneakers...i want something real aggressive looking???????????

Attachments

• new finish job on wheel.jpg
    new finish job on wheel.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 125
bazooka joe said:
got my wheel back today from wheel and rim works out of newton ma. wow, came out real nice...had a couple of nicks, and when they repainted it the first time came back a shade darker...i should have sent along the center cap so they could compare colors...well, i did this time and it looks great!! anyone needing work done on their wheels see them!!

also, i need new 18" sneakers...i want something real aggressive looking???????????
I just got the Goodyear Eagle F1's and I like them better than the Potenza RE040's.

Aggressive? what about some kumho ecsta MX? i really need to go take pictures of mine, they look crazy.

bazooka joe said:

how much did that cost???? you saw the ding in my konig on the lip? what will that cost to get fixed?

yeah, but you have to make sure they are good what they do. some places to bad jobs.......and charge lots of money

slug420 said:
parada spec-2 or proxes t1-s

how much was it? I have a rim that i need renewed.
200 ballons, new rim was 230-40ish, if you can find one. anyway, after all was said and done, i was happy with the repair(spin) . i would suggest you find someone who has the proper machine to take off and put on the rubber without touching the face of the rim. some/all american car care centers have such machines!!

i know, the damage was minimal........i probably should have left well enough alone..........you live and learn, even at my age!!!

i have a question. when i got my car back the guy told me that the rims were not like striaght i guess...he told me it was hard to balance the tires onto the rims. he told me the car would be fine at low speeds but then get kinda shakey beyond that and i am wanting to know if this is repairable?

it took me a couple of weeks because they had to send it out, special paint? anyway, i did it over the winter so i really didn't care...

Back