Mazda 3/6 ground kit

1sty

Contributor
:
2006 Toyota Tundra DC
Hey all, I would like to get a kit templated for a Mazda 3/6, both engines and transmissions if possible.
For the use of the car for a few hours ( I just need to get lengths and install it) I will give the owner a nice discount. Figured I'd offer it to NEPOCers first.

I dont think any of us have 3's or 6's in nepoc craig...........look at the name NEPOC The key is teh P.....Protege....hehe

Chris

NeverSober said:
I dont think any of us have 3's or 6's in nepoc craig...........look at the name NEPOC The key is teh P.....Protege....hehe

Chris
Oh yeah, then explain the damn subaru!
(chair)

Well, you see, we have tried to get rid of him. But he just wont go away, god damn bastard.............

Chris

I work some f'ed up shifts. Whatever works for you. I have some weekdays off, weekends are tougher, nights off, days off. My schedule is pretty flexible. Whatevers better for you.

DRAGONS6 said:
I work some f'ed up shifts. Whatever works for you. I have some weekdays off, weekends are tougher, nights off, days off. My schedule is pretty flexible. Whatevers better for you.
I should be available tomarrow after 4 pm but thats not a gaurentee yet. Other then that I will be home by 6 every night and I don't work weekends.

I have decent lighting in my garage so I can take atleast a starting glance at night without an issue.

Hows either maybe Thursday night or Sun around noon? I work at 4pm on Sunday. Where do you live again? Thursdays probably better for me as I get out at 4. Either that or next week is more open.

Back