FMIC Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain KRM P5

Contributor
:
2002 BJFW, 2007 BK3P, 1979 SA22C, 2005 BK3P
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1298774#post1298774

this thread is to gauge interest in a group buy on the FMIC shown in the above link. post here or there to let me know.

info update to clarify: Regualr price is 799 without the cold side hardpipes and 899 with the cold side hardpipes. Our sale price is 749 with out the cold side pipes and about 869 with the cold side pipes. This group buy would reduce the price to 699 without the cold side pipes and 819 with the cold side pipes. Hot side hardpipes are included with ALL kits.

BIC_MSProt_A_72.jpg

Last edited:
Whats the steel hard pipes option?
Does that just include the cold side pipe?
Whats the pipeing material ?
thanks

BoOsTiN said:
Whats the steel hard pipes option?
Does that just include the cold side pipe?
Whats the pipeing material ?
thanks
this is for the two hardpipes required to go into the throttle body. the kit already comes with hard hot side pipes as shown in the thumbnail pic on our site. The only piping it really re-uses on the car is the stuff going to the throttle body, or the cold side. the pipes are made of steel and can be powdercoated black or red. the intercooler can also be powdercoated. keep in mind that the gains in psi and efficiency were achieved even using the plastic cold side pipe.

SpoolinMsp said:
How long is this sale going to be running?
The sale on the site will run through Christmas. The forums price will be good for the next few weeks at most.

talked with Corky today. For the same price as red or black powdercoating, he can have them powdercoated with a silver metal flake finish. Nickel plating can also be done for a little more and the polished chromy finish is being looked into right now.

I'd like to get mine done shiny, like my turbohoses hardpipes are done. What finish would that be, and how much would it be? Let me know and I will send out payment. You can PM if you want or post it here.

I'm interested. More info on nickel plating please. How much $$ of course but also please ask Corky what kind of Nickel plating is he talking about? How's the nickel plating being applied. Thanks

I take it the bov goes in the cold pipe with that set-up? Is it possible to have the bov flange welded into the hot pipes?

hey... you ever need anything plated...powder coated... let me know.. i work for a company that owns a plateing facility...powder room! i wish i could have got this group buy deal
(gossip)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back