Lowering springs @ $142.95 CAD

I hate it when you can't find a phone number or mailing address on a website.... always makes it seem shady to me! I checked canada411.com and couldn't find it there either..

Airman Jack said:
I hate it when you can't find a phone number or mailing address on a website.... always makes it seem shady to me! I checked canada411.com and couldn't find it there either..
I emailed them with the following question.

Is information such as spring rate or relative spring rate compared to stock springs available.

With respect to the Mazda 3
Thanks

From: Wayne Malmsten [mailto:WayneMalmsten@CanuckMotorSports.com]
Sent: Friday, October 22, 2004 10:42 AM
To: 'djltoronto'
Subject: RE: Web_Request

Our springs are designed to be 10 - 15% stronger in spring rate then stock
Thanks Wayne

I would hesitate to order from a company with no contact number, that also does not accept returns for any reason, no matter how good the price is. What if you had a billing problem?

Still, there must be some reputable CDN site that has gear for our cars.

Hey guys, I live in abbotsford BC Canada and Canuck Motorsports is also known as RMW Industries. I know this because I purchased my lowering coils for my 02 P5 from them. Ray Webber is the owner and he knows his stuff. Over 30 years experience making coils. I dunno if this helps or not. I can try to find there phone number here and post it if I can. As far as the quality of the springs.... Ray makes springs for sprint and other companies as well. This is his brand name, made locally here. The ride is awesome, compared with my 1st set of progress springs. Drop is perfect as well.

Hope this helps

scott

speedline said:
Hey guys, I live in abbotsford BC Canada and Canuck Motorsports is also known as RMW Industries. I know this because I purchased my lowering coils for my 02 P5 from them. Ray Webber is the owner and he knows his stuff. Over 30 years experience making coils. I dunno if this helps or not. I can try to find there phone number here and post it if I can. As far as the quality of the springs.... Ray makes springs for sprint and other companies as well. This is his brand name, made locally here. The ride is awesome, compared with my 1st set of progress springs. Drop is perfect as well.

Hope this helps

scott
Thanks for the update.
I'm considering these guys for whe I buy springs this summer!!

canuck motorsports lowering coils for the M3

Well just to let you know as well... we are trading our P5 in this month for the 05 M3 GT, and I will be buying the canuck motorsports coils this month and installing them as well. I can post pics along with a write up on the ride quality etc... Hopefully we can have this done before the year is up. I will keep you all updated!

speedline aka scott

djltoronto said:
Thanks for the update.
I'm considering these guys for whe I buy springs this summer!!

speedline said:
Well just to let you know as well... we are trading our P5 in this month for the 05 M3 GT, and I will be buying the canuck motorsports coils this month and installing them as well. I can post pics along with a write up on the ride quality etc... Hopefully we can have this done before the year is up. I will keep you all updated!

speedline aka scott
That's awsome..
I suspect these springs will be very similar to the higher priced ones.. If not the same.

I'm really surprised no one on here has them installed already. Their prices are inline with my wallet!!

springs

The prices are really good. And yes they are a clone of the eibach kit for the M3. The springs for the P5 are a clone of the progress coils.

djltoronto said:
That's awsome..
I suspect these springs will be very similar to the higher priced ones.. If not the same.

I'm really surprised no one on here has them installed already. Their prices are inline with my wallet!!

Well I got a set of Eibach Sportline for 210.00+ S&H and they look sweet they had a about a 1.9 drop. that is all I need (yupnope)

I've heard of and read a few reviews regarding the Canuck springs. All good stuff so far. I seem to remember the guy got them off ebay for $100.

Stay Away From This Company

Stay away from this company, they steal money from elderly people - $40,000 dollars from an 85 year old woman to purchase and repair their company vehicles.

STAY AWAY

Back