2003.5 Mazda Protege5 11,000 miles $13,500!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrewH

Ive owned this car for little over a year now. Hardly ever drove it because at the time i had a work vehicle. Car has under 11,000 miles on it as of 10/21.

Mods-

Tein Lowering Springs
HKS Hyper Exhaust
Intake (not sure of the brand i believe maybe an ebay intake, it was given to me from a reputable fellow Mazdapro5.com member)

Options -

Leather Interior, prolly the most eye catching feature. This custom 2-tone interior was done at my request. I think this definately sets the car off as one of a kind as well as having its own tasteful interior. Door panels and rear seats and panels are done as well. For more pictures of the leather go here.
http://www.wannarunthatshit.com/P5/Leather

leather4.jpg

All normal options included like p/s, p/w, ac, etc.

Only additional options were the factory cassette player, in which ill include a nice Kenwood (i believe) unit, as well as leaving the exisiting sound system if interested. I believe its a 10 or 12" MTX subwoofer and a kenwood amp. Not sure of wattage but its definately packs a nice punch.

Factory wheels are ont he vehicle i sold the Rotas about 6 months ago because they were curbed from the previous owner.

Currently the car is in the Browns Mazda shop getting a once over. A "popping" or vibrating sound can be felt through the clutch or the firewall in which i believe it is something like a steering knuckle. Car is still under warranty so if and when they find the issue it will be taken care of.

Car has nver left me stranded, hesistated starting, car is absolutely amazing, but im buying a house within the next year and im starting early to clear up any revolving debt i have.

Im looking for a fast clean transaction. Any interested buyers can contact me here or email me at ahile01@gmail.com or call me at 703.587.3127 Im available for showings Monday > Wednesday anytime after 5pm and as long as i have a couple days notice, any time on the weekends.

Go here for misc pics of exhaust, springs install etc. Any Mazda parts associated with this car will be included (factory airbox, factory springs, factyory exhaust). http://www.wannarunthatshit.com/P5

Starting offers in the $13,500 range. I believe my payoff is in the neighborhood of $13,700. Anything within reason will be considered.

frontq2.jpg

Drew

Last edited:
probably not willing to - but would you consider swapping the interior pieces for stock plus cash? a long shot i know, but just curious :)

All depends on how much cash. And if its worth each of our own time to remove the seats and panels and then to try to ship them.

I dont see it being very eays shipping a full interior lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back