Need help guys =)

Metal MP5

:
07 Speed6, 95 Talon TSi AWD, 86 RX7
Hey guys,

Nick from Modern Performance is sending me stuff for 3 people. In an attempt to escaping the humonguous brokerage and tax fees that we get charged here when importing stuff, we're looking for someone in the NY/VT/MA area that we could have the stuff shipped to and then drive down and go pick it up. The closer to the border the better. I'm looking at Burlington or Platsburg, something like that.

Let me know if you can help =)

thanks alot

im way down in CT

woodstock ct if you want to look on a map. quite a drive i think but you are more than welcome to do it up.

im sure one of our NH members would be willing also though and thats a lot closer

hehe woodstock is a bit far. right now, the closest place we have is Albany

either that or i send the stuff to Freeport Forwarding and go pick it up ... but id rather get help from a forum member just in case freeport teams up with customs. i dont wana end up in jail in the US

oh and don't worry, iON does the same with canadian clients hehe, and Jack is like 2500 miles away from where i am. i dont think i can help you on this =)

from the last few messages in the ion exhaust thread, looks like people are finally getting their exhausts

I'm probably the farthest north. Andover, NH 03216. You may want to see what paul MP3 is up to. He is in Burlington VT for school right now. Right below the border.

Let me know if you want to ship to me

According to Microsoft MapPoint, Andover is 6km farther than Albany hehe

so far, you and the guy in albany are the closest. ill PM paul, thanks for the info

I'm just north of Albany....

Any help I can give let me know.

I can take care of it for him.. im no more then 1.5hrs from montreal

yea thanks alot guys, we REALLY appreciate it.

Paul is the closest so we'll go with him. burlington is like 1h30 from montreal, albany is more like 4 hours so

this shows that this forum isn't just an internet thing =)
thanks alot

Back