re: Happy 22'nd Birthday Astral

Protege52003

Contributor
:
'08 Jetta; '10 Wrangler Unlimited
re: Happy 22'nd Birthday Astral

happy birthday astral.....get ready to watch Boston kick those cheating yankees asses tonight as you get cocked.......will be a nice morinng tomorrow since you seem to go work late every morning. you can sleep through your hangover......j/k

see you tonight......

Last edited by a moderator:
Have a good one, Oleg. yeah, keep watching Boston, they'll do good, let's hope, for the love of god, kill the yankees, we can only hope.

Happy B-day (thumb)

SpicyMchaggis said:
happy birthday bud! too bad the yankees will lose on such a good day for you!

**** you man, am i drunk like the last motherfucker on this earth! ******* guinness, ******* sam adams octoberfest, ******* watchusetts blueberry.

we are ******* drinking it up with Ryan, Protege52003, yeah b****! they ******* gonna lose tomorrow, this is just to keep the excitment up.. three wins=--- no ******* way. no ******* way b****, and i ain't responsible for this post when i am sober. **** yeah!!!!!

**** b****!!!!

RICK JAMES, b****!!!!!!

you sir are a shining star of nepoc..pound booze..rock the sox..FOR LIFE......but...your a a yankees fan so you suck..but its ok because I <3 ya.

Astral said:
RICK JAMES, b****!!!!!!

Strangely enough, the only thing I remember is writing that part. Heh, I should probably edit that post.

The Yankee luvin' is mostly from Ryan, I don't care that much for baseball, but coming from NYC, I'm biased :)

Rough morning (sick)

Astral said:
**** you man, am i drunk like the last motherfucker on this earth! ******* guinness, ******* sam adams octoberfest, ******* watchusetts blueberry.

we are ******* drinking it up with Ryan, Protege52003, yeah b****! they ******* gonna lose tomorrow, this is just to keep the excitment up.. three wins=--- no ******* way. no ******* way b****, and i ain't responsible for this post when i am sober. **** yeah!!!!!

**** b****!!!!

RICK JAMES, b****!!!!!!
Who the hell are you and what did you do to astral?

i am having a rough day of training at work today....

7:00 AM I had Astral pretty much kicking me on his couch to wake my drunken ass up.

i had to be at work by 8:00.......

was feeling terrible. was able to cruise home, take a quick shower, and get to my class about 15 mins late.

I was hurting and everyone in the class was like, "Ryan, we were worried about you! drink to much last night????"

well, come 9:05 AM i had a bad feeling and figured I should go to the bathroom. went there and blew my brains out......poor people close to the mens room!

well, we got a break at 10:00 and I went out to my car. slept till 10:35 (20 mins over the break time).

dragged my ass back to training and as I walked in the door the class thought I went home....they were glad to see me come back.

waiting for lunch now......going home to take an hour nap in MY BED. lookig forward to that.

i felt better after I puked, but have to keep the fluids going......we will see what happens tonight.

well, guess I was the extreme drunk at olegs party last night.....oh-well!

i can remember dancing in his kitchen to him mixing some music and nothing after that.......alcohol!!!!!

Protege52003 said:
i am having a rough day of training at work today....

<<<<>>>>

well, guess I was the extreme drunk at olegs party last night.....oh-well!

i can remember dancing in his kitchen to him mixing some music and nothing after that.......alcohol!!!!!

Daymn that's some rough business right there! I managed to be alright with an Alka Seltzer and made my 9:30 meeting (while feeling lightheaded).

I don't even remember what I was mixing... some of that hippedy hop music or something. Everyone left towards the end of the game tho.

i was so hurting this morning......starting to feel better now!

you were mixing some good stuff last night, from what i can remember?????

....you should have drank more last ngiht oleg!

WOooot I like to get drunk. I am going to get drunk this weekend at Pumkinfest. Mmmmmm drunk.

SpicyMchaggis said:
looks like you hosted a little porcelain news conference.
this happened AT WORK though.....not good. least I made it to the mens room!!! i probably stink now.....

Haha. I have been puking at work a couple of times. Sucks when that happens. I was running the checkout at a grocery store all by myself when I was younger. It was a saturday night and I had drank a fifth and a half of Cuervo all to my head the night before real quick like. (read under an hour) (screwy)

I had 13 registers open and like 30 people i was supervising and no one to take over for me to go to the bathroom. I puked in the bushes outside the front door 3 times. (lol2)(pukey)

Gbourdon said:
Haha. I have been puking at work a couple of times. Sucks when that happens. I was running the checkout at a grocery store all by myself when I was younger. It was a saturday night and I had drank a fifth and a half of Cuervo all to my head the night before real quick like. (read under an hour) (screwy)

I had 13 registers open and like 30 people i was supervising and no one to take over for me to go to the bathroom. I puked in the bushes outside the front door 3 times. (lol2)(pukey)
sucks.....puking in public. many years ago when i was in school, i was in a physics lecture (8:00AM) after drinking probalby a case of beer the night before playing beirut.

middle of class i felt some bad s*** coming so i got out of the class, but could not find the mens room in the bld becasue i had never used the b-room there. anyway, puked in the hall and made a mess (not to mention the floor was carpeted). no one saw me and i just dragged my ass back to class. felt much better after that happened.

puking in public.......sucks!!

Back