Dear Mazda,

:
07 F150 HD
This is to all the mazdausa reps who frequent this forum...

CAN I PLEASE HAVE MY CAR??
pleaaase!
c'mon man
(sad2)

Sincerely,
Chris

WHats taking them so long. My girlfriend mentioned she saw one at a local dealership a few weeks age. I wasn't there so I couldn't confirm it. She said she saw an Orange MP3, she knew nothing of the MSP.

maybe they started in maine and are delivering them west and south from there :)

did you go by the dealer? if not what dealer is it? ill call em, or hell, ill drive up there this weekend

To my knowledge its not there anymore, although It could be inside. It was at Talarico in Manchester, the same dip s**** I wrote the letter to the NH BBB about.

well for us in Canada and north eastern US, Mazda just wait till spring to deliver the car...I have waited since April what's a few more months, to get a shiney ( orange ! ) new car that you can actually drive off the lot.....rather than a shiney new car that you WILL smash driving off the lot with wet cold / snow on the roads or of course take those nice wheels and spend more money on rims and tires < sigh >

I for one want the car to drive it at least sometime before it get stored in the winter. Our MP3 is only a few weeks away from going to it's winter home when we will get our 91 hyundi excel on the road ( what a sweet ride lol ).

So if you are not deliver this car until november, hold on to them till spring...so that at least we can drive it...

Mazda plans to start shipping to dealers at the end of this month. Comes from a reliable source inside the corp.

That's annoying.. START shipping at end of month.. Arrives sometimes in november. Install winter tires right away, car turns into a nice ball of rust right off the lot. BITTER.

All of the MSP for canada are sitting at the docks in Richmond, you can drive by and see them, they have been there for a couple of months, at first there were no spoilers, then all the spoilers go installed, now they have moved them inside to install some hose on the turbo, but don't have any and I was informed by a reliable mazda person that they are having an emmissions problem with them. In any event I should get mine just in time to put snow tires on it.

Back