Since im buying one, i want a mag that tested it for memoribilia

MazdaNeal

:
Msp
Well since the car is sort of a collectors item and is raved about by just about everyone, i want to buy a mag with good tests and inforative info about it. Something to keep wrapped up and bring with me to shows and stuff. Which mag should i get thats out now?

Road & Track has a one page "test drive" in it this month, Car & Driver's "10,000 HP Shootout" issue has a full review and Sport Compact Car gave it quite good praise. I think the one with the best pics, inside info, etc. is the recent copy of "Mazda Fuel". Try and get a hold of that. If you want I'll sell you my copy ;)

The SCC article that says the MS Protege knocks the ITR off the mountain is probably the one to get. The Car&Driver article isn't bad, but it doesn't give the MS Protege nearly as much praise as some of the other magazines. I've been buying all of them.:D Although I might not get R&T since it's only one page.

I feel like there aren't too many good articles out. I'm really waiting for Road & Track to do a comparo with the RSX Type S, the SVT Focus, the Spec V, the Celica and the GTI so it'll blow the others out of the water.

What month was the SCC edition?

What month was the SCC edition which had the review for the MSP???? Thanks.

It also had the MSP on the cover as well if I'm not being forgetful which would also be nice for at shows. I think you can order and view the contents of back issues off their website.

It is the october issue, and the MSP is in the upper rt hand corner of the cover, the full cover is the 350Z.

Hehe ok I guess I was being forgetful then! :D I thought there was one magazine for sure that had the MSP blazed across the cover tho.....

:D

I've had the Oct issue of SCC on my desk for about a month now.. so I see it everyday!

Maybe R&T or C&D had the cover?

Back