Next meet?

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
92 & 16 Meyatas
hey, how about we do the next meet where we can run the cars through some nice twisties? i'm dying to turn the car loose....no i haven't really done this yet. got all that fancy sway and strut bar stuff on and wanna see what it can do. maybe a nh/maine/ct?? somewhere out of the city? just a suggestion....we've got the month of nov. to get another meet in before the real bad weather comes.

roger that...

I dont know if I will be able to make it since im closing on a condo in november and then moving, plus holidays and all that nonsense but I think the funrun up in NH has sounded like an awesome idea.

CT sounds good to me too as I know some nice roads in the northeast corner, but i havent seen the roads everynoe is talking about in NH and i bet its a lot more open

Hey all of the nepocians can come down and help you move. Save on the turck and everyone take a load in their protege.

Chris

lol, i would probably get to my new place and only like 2 of the 10 proteges would show up, i would lose 8 cars worth of crap in the process :)

i appreciate the offer and ill let you know if i need help moving. my dad and all my friends have trucks so i wont have to rent one and my bro should be home from college around thanksgivign which I think is when im gonna move.

you should see what an abortion it was trying to get my couch into my apartment buildng though.....almost didnt move because i dont want to have to get it out of there unless i throw it out the window

bazooka joe said:
hey, how about we do the next meet where we can run the cars through some nice twisties? i'm dying to turn the car loose....no i haven't really done this yet. got all that fancy sway and strut bar stuff on and wanna see what it can do. maybe a nh/maine/ct?? somewhere out of the city? just a suggestion....we've got the month of nov. to get another meet in before the real bad weather comes.
lets work on getting a date started.......a nice cruise some where?

excerpt:

there's a road up there that runs between North Conway
and Lincoln NH called the Kancamangus highway. It's been written as being
one of the 10 Best Driving Roads in a Car and Driver article of the past.
It's a lovely road but usually heavily traveled by rubberneckers and family
vans and thus really not that conducive to wanton negligence. However,
there's a road that bisects the Kanc and runs from it into the little
hamlet of Bartlett. It's called Bear Notch road and it's about 15 miles of
tight turns, switchbacks, blind decreasing radius corners and wide open
sweepers.

Last edited:
I'm thinking we could run that Bear Notch road a couple of times really. Maybe scout it out for pedestrians and cops. Then keep an eye out so we can run back and forth a couple of times without much fear of cops and tickets. We can have spotters for the police and for traffic. Sounds extremely dangerous and fun as hell.

well the good news is ... i put in my two weeks notice... my last day at paramount II is 10/30 so i should be able to go to the next meet... anyone hiring?

You know I'm down. New suspension goes in this week..ish..New tires as well..Brand new toyo's just in time for winter. Can't wait for rally style steelies with blizzaks..

SpicyMchaggis said:
You know I'm down. New suspension goes in this week..ish..New tires as well..Brand new toyo's just in time for winter. Can't wait for rally style steelies with blizzaks..
Ditto. Plan on getting steelies with Blizzaks and rollin ghetto fabulous, yo.

Gbourdon said:
I'm thinking we could run that Bear Notch road a couple of times really. Maybe scout it out for pedestrians and cops. Then keep an eye out so we can run back and forth a couple of times without much fear of cops and tickets. We can have spotters for the police and for traffic. Sounds extremely dangerous and fun as hell.
....risky, possibly dangerous, but sounds like a great time......count me in!!!

date anyone? i'm going to see if i can get my x bosses chalet in conway for one night??? lets do nov. soon before the snow flies

We could do the first weekend in November maybe. I bet you that it will be pretty quiet up there around then. Once it gets near thanksgiving Conway is full of people going x-mas shopping. Also I am going to need rubber real soon and I am trying to just ride it out until I put my snow tires back on.

i'll see if my old bosses house is open nov. 6th or 13th, that's a sat. night. we can all drive up and do whateva, crash @ her place sat. night...head out for a big breakfast (i know of a great spot in north conway) and then do the kancamangus and head home down 93????? your comments and suggestions welcome??

Last edited:
Back