Best type of springs?

Renisis

Out of these three, I need opinions on the best choice of spring...

1. Progressive
2. Eibach
3. H&R

Thanks ahead of time!

I was just going to get the Progressive's but I was sure if that was the best choice...

-Matt

it depends on the type of ride your looking for. Eibach spings give you a slightly stiffer ride from stock. H&R and progress springs give you a stiffer ride than Eibach because they were made for occasional track use, but is still good enough for steet. Progress springs give you a 1.3 inch drop front and rear. H&R gives you a 1.3 in the front and 1.2 in the back. Im not to sure about Eibach though but its most likly around 1.2 as well. In my opinion I would go with H&R springs,because they've been around longer, but really it doesnt matter because progress springs are good too.

I got progress springs. The drop is about 1.3'' all around and it is really nice. The ride is more agressive and a bit less comfortable. It is harsher but it really handles like a beast. From what I heard, eibach springs are not as agressive as progress and H&R. If you want, there is a rad deal for the progress springs at www.ptuning.com You get a discount if you are a member of msprotege.com

good luck

H&R

Renisis said:
Out of these three, I need opinions on the best choice of spring...

1. Progressive
2. Eibach
3. H&R

Thanks ahead of time!

I was just going to get the Progressive's but I was sure if that was the best choice...

-Matt

I have the H&R springs. They are firmer than stock but very comfortable for street use. They really improved the handling on the curves. The drop is 1.5 all the way around.

Attachments

• chris & dougs m 3.JPG
    chris & dougs m 3.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 249
Back