NEPOC Calendar?

bazooka joe

No words
Contributor
:
92 & 16 Meyatas
(attn)how about a nepoc calendar?? my son could do it for us, he just graduated with a degree in graphics design and is always lookin for stuff for his portfolio. what do yall think??? beleive me, he would do an awesome job for us!

I'm working on a basic website to submit photos and vote on them. It could be used to vote for pictures for the calendar. I'm about 80% done with the backend.

i'm thinkin this is for our cars......my pin up days are past me!!!!!! i have a friend who owns a printing concern, so i think i can get some good pricing on the work. i haven't talked to either yet so let me do that this week. what would you be willing to spend? $25 including shipping? let me know what you think, mark.

25 Bones sounds good. Too bad we couldnt get all the members together for a photo for the cover.

Gbourdon said:
25 Bones sounds good. Too bad we couldnt get all the members together for a photo for the cover.
i thought about that sun. we should have got a big group pic!!!!!!

none of my pics are going to be high res enough for a calendar....

wanna set up a photo shoot for some weekend coming up? We can decide what we want pics of ahead of time and make sure our good photographers go to take some choice pics...

or we could just work wtih what we currently have in hi-res....but i dont know how that selection will be

It would be better for people to go to their own cool photo spots because if we have a meet, the background will be the same for every picture.

jred321 said:
damn, there goes my hopes. guess i'll just have to get rid of those naked pictures of myself i took for you guys...
lets talk about this friend of yours you posted pics of in the longest thread

cuz she can be in october if she wants

my son says he's interested, but the time it will take tod do and print will take us into 05. we also need high quality/res pics? you saw the ones subbmitted for the last calendar....?

That would be neat if we could get some of our more "outspoken" cars with hi-res pics featuring different backdrops. To name a few...get Mark's car, Erik Hawleys, Slug420 Chris's car, etc. There are a few other really cool tuned up cars from our club that I just don't know who they belong to. We should have gotten a big group pic for the cover...or maybe we can use the pic of all the cars lined up. Great idea Mark.

Back