AEM Intakes

NCMP3

:
2003 RED AUDI A4
Has anyone purchased an AEM intake yet? If so how is it and was it hard to install? Also is there anyone else in here from North Carolina that owns an MP3?

I didn't know there was one, I have been looking. Also, I am down the road in Chapel Hill at UNC.

Wes kick ass brother there is a short ram air for this car look in corksport.com We need to get together sometime is yours yellow or blue? Tarheels rule Way to go kicking Florida States ass!!!

got the AEM short ram on last nite...easy as my x girlfriend...lemme tell u brother
it was simple...took about an hour if that
looks nice and adds some music to the MP3

I just installed the AEM intake on a friend's pro5 a few weeks back, it's the same part as the one for our MP3s. It was a really well made intake that sits about a foot from the bottom of the car so it's sucking in somewhat cold air anyways. I believe the AEM will make more power than the Injen because the tube is shorter, the air will flow with more velocity, forcing more air into the throtle body.

Shawn

Neffy, good to hear the install was easy! So other than the noise, can you feel anything? :) How about some pix Neffy or Section 8?

Chris

$179 thats good...mine was $189 and one retailer i went to wanted $220...i was like screw off....
DooMER_MP3....i noticed the most power difference when shiftin...it picks up a lot quicker between 1st to 2nd and 2nd to 3rd
works for me....now i need headers, flywheel, clutch, muffler, and pulleys
for starters
then the turbo

Back