PICS! 05 MSM at the dealer

rx7gslse

Yep, it's black...

It looks good! I still prefer the Ti color and thinner wheels on mine (mainly for the color) but the new ones are sharp too!

Ok, pictures here;
http://www.digitex.net/ecarter/MSM/05MSM.html

Things to note;
Base price up $280, no red inserts on the cloth seats (they now match the Rx8 seats)

Redesigned wheels as stated before. Fatter spokes (similiar to the originaly C5 wheels) with an obvious "Racing Hart" logo.
for comparison;
C5 wheels http://img62.photobucket.com/albums/v188/strosberg/P6120016.jpg

05 MSM Wheels?
http://www.digitex.net/ecarter/MSM/DSCF0315.JPG

Hmmm....
icon_rolleyes.gif

The black is most definately metallic. It appears to be virtually the identicle color as my '02 Protege5.

(oh, and take note of the Miata's with the bashed in windows and sitting on the brake disks..)

Thats and they have a VERY pretty 1st gen Rx7 for Sale under their canopy

Enjoy the pictures!

Eric

I like the rime but what happened to the red and silver cars . Looks like some one stole the rims and did a job on the interiors . I bet the dealer will sell these two as new even though they are now damaged goods

oh most definately...

the Red MSM, and the Silver car both had the back window's bashed out so the theif's could get to the wheel locks in teh glove box and steal the wheels.

I dunno what wheels were on that silver car, but teh dealer had an $1800 markup window sticker on them, so I sure as hell hope they were cool!

oh, also take note the the plastic had come off teh red cars back window..

and it's been raining ALL weekend here... the interior was FULL of water

rx7gslse said:
Yep, it's black... The black is most definately metallic. It appears to be virtually the identicle color as my '02 Protege5.

The window sticker says "Black Mica". That's the color on the P5, so yes, it is the same color. Looks good on the MSM.

So, did you buy the old RX-7?
Very nice.

Foolish said:
The window sticker says "Black Mica". That's the color on the P5, so yes, it is the same color. Looks good on the MSM.

So, did you buy the old RX-7?
Very nice.
that would explain the similarity then....

and no.. I didn't buy the 7. A)I've already got one I like better, and B) they wnated about TWICE what it should have been..

mine
MSM086.JPG

that I cannot say... It's sunday so they aren't open..

It's Hiley in Hurst, just give them a call on Monday and find out?

MackDadam said:
im glad i got the 04, the rims look better and titanium is so much more sexy
Totally agree! the 04 wheels are the darker gunmetalish color and sexy slim lines... thse aren't bad, but they're chunky?

That and black is just black... The Ti is just slick... 05 MSM's also com in Lava Orange, but they didn't have any of those to take pics of..

Here's mine... I ain't tradin!
aMSM09.JPG

True.. the red/black seats are better than all black..

Although, sometiems the red door isert does bug me... It almost stand out *too* much..

But keep in mind, the other color they're offering this year is orange. the option of a red/black interior on an Orange car wouldn't be appealing at all. With teh all black, they can stick with only two interior choices and they'll look good on either color.

rx7gslse said:
Heh, If you weren't in Florda I'd probably be all over that ;)
You call yourselves Miata owners? ROAD TRIP!! Meet in Louisiana somewhere! ;)

Eric, your cars are way cool!

Damn. The black looks good as hell, especially with those rims. God damn, am I a sucker for black cars or what...

i need to see THE ORANGE!!!!!

then i'll decide which one to get

right now a 04 VR w/ red inserts would be 2nd to the ORANGE among my choices ;)

rx7gslse said:
Totally agree! the 04 wheels are the darker gunmetalish color and sexy slim lines... thse aren't bad, but they're chunky?

That and black is just black... The Ti is just slick... 05 MSM's also com in Lava Orange, but they didn't have any of those to take pics of..

Here's mine... I ain't tradin!
aMSM09.JPG

Oh my God your car is so gorgeous. I love the titanium MSM. I've got a 10th an edition and was thinkin about throwing a roll bar on there, what kind of difference did you notice with yours? good, bad?

Back