When will the msp hit the streets?

October 16 (this Wednesday) is suppose to be the official 'unveiling' of the Mazdaspeed Protege at US dealerships across the country.

whether your local dealership will have them on the lot, that's another story...

Not soon enough.

We are realistically expecting delivery near the end of this month.
We will post more info as it becomes available.
We are the only MAZDASPEED dealer in GA south of I-20 and as such we are receiving a large shipment of vehicles. The good news is we still have several unspoken for MPS's and are accepting refundable deposits. If you drive it and don't like it- we'll give you your deposit back. We are not marking our MPSs up over MSRP.

Our first MPS will be kept as a "house" car for test drives. Saturday November 2 is looking like a good day to plan the first test drives. If you are interested please call or email to RSVP.

Brad Selz
Sales Manager

or... Chalerles Freeman
account rep.

www.HENNESSYMAZDA.COM
770 968 6800
Morrow, GA

i dunno mili, i think you should switch dealerships, talk him into sponsorship and you get paid to have "HENNESSY" on your car :)

They do give you a pretty sweet looking "HENNESSY" front plate, my officemate just got an Accord from them. I put my non-refundable deposit down at Jim Ellis in Marietta a couple months ago on the MSP.

I wish I had known there was a dealer in Morrow, because it is a little closer to me. I will be happy just to get the car I guess, it doesn't matter where it comes from. It will suck to have to drive an hour and a half to get service stuff done though.

I wouldn' t want "HENNESSY" on my car. That man is a crook and is going to jail. He ripped off so much money off the viper owner's. Fraud is a bad rap...and he is going to jail for it.

-Jeremy-

Back