Please Help Me!! Sprint springs rattling

TuRbOtEcTicS

:
Mazda3
i just dropped my 3 with sprint springs and it looks sick. But when i go over little bumps on the road, i hear some rattling. Any one else expierinced this? Did i install it wrong or am i damaging somthing? Thanks

yes grease the endlinks and any other points where there is swaybar to mount contact

If it ook my 3 for an alignment, do you think that they will tighten all bolts and check if i installed them correctly?

I the sound coming from the front or the rear? How short are the sprint springs? Do you need to use a spring compressor to put them on, or just to take the stock springs off? If the springs are really short they could move around and rattle when the front shock is extended all the way out. Other than that I don't know what could cause your problem. I haven't had any issues with the eibach pro-kit.

-Chris

ssinstaller said:
I the sound coming from the front or the rear? How short are the sprint springs? Do you need to use a spring compressor to put them on, or just to take the stock springs off? If the springs are really short they could move around and rattle when the front shock is extended all the way out. Other than that I don't know what could cause your problem. I haven't had any issues with the eibach pro-kit.

-Chris
The sound is comming from both the front and the rear.I also used spring compressors and the drop gave me almost 2 inches.

TuRbOtEcTicS said:
The sound is comming from both the front and the rear.I also used spring compressors and the drop gave me almost 2 inches.

If your getting noise from the rear there has to be a bolt loose. If the rear springs were loose enough to rattle they would probably fall off the car.

Back