Holiday Special for the Mazdaspeed's

A

AustinG

In Austin, Roger Beasley Mazda south will have one Mazdaspeed on Thursday Oct 31.
The sales guy said that Mazda is putting them out on Halloween because of the colors that they come in, black and orange.

big_ben said:

I just wish people would learn a little bit about what they are talking about before they go spouting off stupid misinfo that they obviously know nothing about.

These are my sentiments. There are so many people coming in here saying this or that, when in fact it is some bung hole salesman who thinks he has an inside line at Mazda. BS. If Mazda hasn't said it, and they don't have an invoice, guess what it is a rumor. Quit throwing around unreliable information.....excuse me unreliable rumors.

-Jeremy-

I have heard the same thing from a sales representative here in Austin. Oct 31, 2002 is when they'll receive the first Mazdaspeed and put on display. It's already sold, and he states that the first four Mazdaspeed have already been sold. I asked for the price and he says they will not markup the price, will be whatever MSRP MazdaUSA makes public. He tells me that they will receive up to 20 Mazdaspeed vehicles overall. That's quite a bit, but we'll see if that's true or not.

Prophet said:

These are my sentiments. There are so many people coming in here saying this or that, when in fact it is some bung hole salesman who thinks he has an inside line at Mazda. BS. If Mazda hasn't said it, and they don't have an invoice, guess what it is a rumor. Quit throwing around unreliable information.....excuse me unreliable rumors.

-Jeremy-

That can be true...however on this board we try to achieve a certain level of family amongst all the posters. You could be right that the salesmen are just throwing out a line, but I don't know if it warrants telling anybody to "STFU" is all.

STFU was meant to be conveyed with a sarcastic tone. Now if I said SHUT THE **** UP....I would have meant SHUT THE **** UP. Sorry.

-Jeremy-

Back