anyone promised a date from the dealer?

White 6s

sp33dy GT on the 3 *****s
Contributor
:
08.5 CWP MS3
my dealer stated early to mid week this week (tues or weds) on the vehicle comming in. anyone promised or told and approximate window of delivery date?

--ed

Hey
this week?..that's fast, but i really doubt it!..
There seems to be no word on delivery date yet...
i'm guessing the 3/4 week of October...
Where are you from?

here's the story..
i put deposit down two weeks from tomorrow...they say end of the month...i didn't rush them on the car..said to take their time so i can try and sell my car...they call me last tuesday....tell me they have some good news....saying it will be in early/mid next week...salesman kinda chuckled on the phone cuz i wasn't upset..but he knew i was pressed for time if the car was comming this week...he knows i don't want to trade my car and take a loss..so they claim early this week..i'm from chicago suburbs

i believe it. Riot21, a salesman in VA had invoices last week and also stated this wednesday as a delivery date

Perhaps some of you from the States will be getting your MS-P before us Canadains do. i'm in no rush for delivery. So when you guys do take delivery this week, that will only tell me that mine should be arriving real soon.
:D

OCTOBER 16 IS WHEN MAZDA IS COMMING OUT WITH IT. I AM GOING TO MY DEALER AND THEY HAVE A FEW ALREADY, VEILED THOUGH. UNVEILING IS TOMORROW.

i am going to my dealership tomorrow as well..i was waiting patient and my salesman calls me outta the blue..saying the shipment will be in "next week" mazda corporate will hear if it's not in...not in tomorrow fine..but they have a full week from the inital call..or else they will hear from me. yes i have a strong contact on the corporate side of mazda too

well i just put my 1k down today and they dont even have the vin numbers yet, he said i should have it in the next few days. Also i was the first to put money down on the car at this dealership.

My dealer is still telling me next week, actually he doesn't know. I am really impatient and I call him all the time.

if they don't have it tomorrow...it's cool..but if not this week...'ll be up my dealers ass and bothering corporate...i will get some answers...i'm getting pissed, or something..well at my dealer mainly for advertising false if they cannot provide it this week!

Yeah i believe the nov 15th date, i mean i dont even have a vin til "later this week". Also he said that he will call me with arrival info, he kept using "november week 3" as an example. And the 3rd week in november would be around nov 15th so...

grrr, thats too far off i want my car now!!:'(

WTF!
Various press releases said in dealers in september, then some other materials said you could buy one this september/october
OMFG
GIMME MY DAMN CAR

Mazda really f'd up this car on 3 major ways.

1. Release date. Whether it's this month or Nov, it's too late as far as I'm concerned for anyone that lives where it snows. This car is going to be hurt by the late release date. Who wants to buy a brand new car, and put winter tires on it that same day.

2. Price. We in Canada have NO idea how much this thing is yet. MY dealer hasn't a clue. only thing indicating price are some press release saying it's somewhere between 27-28k. I find this ain't worth looking at because they said the mp3 was 23 grand. Although, mine was 25500

3. Color. WTF is up with only one color, and that one color being Orange? At least in Canada we won't get more then one color. And that's another thing, why does Canada only get one color again? You'd think that Orange would be harder to sell in Canada, and that there would be more "Young" fella's in the states wanting Orange more then us.

Ok ok, I'm having a bad day...sorry. I was kinda hoping to see something on the MSP today.....guess I'm taking it to hard :(

I'm total agree of what you saying about the release date. my dealer said the main corperate still trying to put the release date to end of this month or maybe next month for some reason. Well about the color and price, I'm in USA so i'm not concerning about it, in fact i don't like black at all, but mazda should still get more instead of only two.

Devil-MSP said:
I'm total agree of what you saying about the release date. my dealer said the main corperate still trying to put the release date to end of this month or maybe next month for some reason. Well about the color and price, I'm in USA so i'm not concerning about it, in fact i don't like black at all, but mazda should still get more instead of only two.

Not to be a d*ck but I hope English isn't your first language.

I am tired of waiting.....I could have been enjoying a brand new '03 Spec. Like it was said before.....WTF, GIVE ME MY DAMN CAR!

-Jeremy-

Latest posts

Back