ILP Grand Opening Nov. 16th

Well, as the lift is in & running, our 1500sqft brand new location with machining and fabracation ability, and new equipment is ready to show PA what a performance shop can do. That means now would be the perfect time for our grand opening. There will be food, liquid refreshment, and installs.

So for this event service and sales will be discounted.
We will be giving away One free shifter with free install.
Also one free Plug-in CEL fix with free install.
Some protypes (maybe even finished) will be on hand of: Roll Cages, and High-Flow Cats.

So guys ask me for whatever you want to be here, and I will make it happen. We would like to setup a bunch of installs. We will have a Master Tech on hand to perform and help with the installs.

We are wholesalers and retailers of: Tein, Apex, Stomung, Greddy, Momo, HKS, Falken, Toyo, Kuhmo street tires, Sumitomo, Koni, Hoosier, Eibach, Rally tires (Falken and Dunlop), as well as our own branded products just to name a few.
This shop is not only for Mazdas. Our techs have experience on Subaru, Toyotas, Honda/Acura, along with Domestics. So if you or your friends want other stuff done, just ask.

So start with questions or orders.

ILP Performance
sales@ilpperformance.com
610-614-0903

you say roll cage...im looking into getting one now, can i have some more info please? also, where in pa?

what information do you want on roll cages? When you have time you should call us and talk to either Jeff or Rocky. They are the guys who build the cages. I know that they make each one custom, because the kits we used to get were not upto ILP Performance Quality. There will be at least 2 cars at the grand opening with our cages in them to view also.
We are located in:
2882 Blossom Hill Road
Nazareth, PA 18064

I wish i was live nearby PA :'(
It's good to hear that you opened up the nice performance shop
Specially for proteges hehe:D
I hope you do well in your business.
i'm sure i will be one of your future customer~

how far are you guys from the philly area??? i would be interested in comming. When is the grand opening? What products do u offer??

we are 1:10 from center city ...its reall easy to get to...We offer everything really name it we carry it ...and the GO is nov 16th sat. starting 10am ending whenever

Back