Pics of MP3

Hi,

where u got the altezzas from?
What brand are they and how
much were they?

ThanX

Heiko

Houston - MP3

Yo, pretty cool pics..........still not sure of the taillights, but i am seriously thinking about it...........And what do you have, MIRROR TINT......looks phatty!!!!!!(and i think i saw the yellow shoulder pad cover in the one pic, is this right???)

Let me know about the tint and about how much it is to do the job, and what percentages you have !!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks a lot man,

USA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :p

I do have mirror tint and it is pretty expensive, luckily my boyfriend helps me out with that. Percentage of Tint allowed depends on your state. In Michigan we can't have darker than 35% but I don't listen anyways. Have a dealership give you samples to determine what percentage you like best.

I'd give out more info but I can't give away all my secrets.. :p

FYI....I was talking to a tint place, they stopped doing the carring the mirror tint because he said that after only a few months it was peeling off?????? But I found this other tint, it was blue to match the car, it looked pretty cool. Not sure yet

Yeah I have heard about the poor quality of mirror tint. Mine has a mirror look but is the more expensive higher quality tint. I would be careful for anyone getting mirror tint, check out the quality and get a lot of prices.

Wherein MI do you live? I went to MSU for a year and then transrfered to NY. I am in Bloomfield Hills alot, and E. Lansing occasionally.

Back