New tires on the horizon...

Silver Bull3t

:
3s 5d MT Sunlight Silver Opt:CGN,WLK,LS1,1AB,1MC
I'm soon gonna be in the market for some new all-season performance tires...

Would the 215/ or 225/ work with our car (no well-rim scraping)..
or would you guys stay stock..

What's the preference on all-season performance (U or H rated) replacements...?

....still rockin the stock alloys...

(help)

I wouldn't go with a 225 on the stock wheels. The tire would be too wide for a 6.5" wheel and is not recommended by any tire manufacturer.

215s should work but you would alter your tire diameter and therefore your speedo accuracy.

i just got the Falken ZEIX. there nice tires. i got them in a 215 and there a little smaller side wall but i didnt notice my speedo being off. before i got the tires i noticed that at 70mph i was JUST above 3000 RPMs and its still the same now.

goldwing2000 said:
I wouldn't go with a 225 on the stock wheels. The tire would be too wide for a 6.5" wheel and is not recommended by any tire manufacturer.

215s should work but you would alter your tire diameter and therefore your speedo accuracy.

My 225's are good and are not as wide as people say they are. I have been running them for a while and have pushed them very hard many times with no problems. Not all tires are made the same, so one 225 might be wided than another brand!

Any Pics??

AzMz3 said:
My 225's are good and are not as wide as people say they are. I have been running them for a while and have pushed them very hard many times with no problems. Not all tires are made the same, so one 225 might be wided than another brand!

Got any pics man?..... (rei)

mazda3zoom said:
i just got the Falken ZEIX. there nice tires. i got them in a 215 and there a little smaller side wall but i didnt notice my speedo being off. before i got the tires i noticed that at 70mph i was JUST above 3000 RPMs and its still the same now.

Any pics bro?.... (drive)

Back