BF Goodrich G-Force KD's vs. Toyo Proxes T1-S

3Wheeler

:
Mazda3 GFX Sedan, M/T
I'm trying to decide which summer rubber to go with -- BF Goodrich G-Force KD's, or Toyo Proxes T1-S's.

Handling is my only criteria. It's my understanding that the KD's will outhandle the Toyo's (or anything else) when it's dry. The question is, what about when it's wet? Of course, you should slow down somewhat if it's wet, especially if it hasn't rained awhile because of the muck on the road, but I'd still like to drive fairly fast even when it's wet.

The Toyo's have a great reputation as a wet-handling tire. Does anybody know how the KD's do when it's wet?

Thx.

friend of mine had the t1-s and he said in the rain they sucked. and he was ready for new rubber after about 10k miles

Thx for the replies, guys.

Interesting about the Proxes....some folks claim they're a dream when it's wet. Weird.

toyo proxes

toyos are the worst tires I have ever owned. I hate them with a extreme prejudice. suck in the rain, suck for off the line traction, and dont hold the road.

If you want cheap tires for your suv with 22"s buy them. For anything else, oh hell no.......

Last edited:
Back