MSP article in DEC issue of TURBO Mag!

Antoine

Administrator
Yup...what is this...the 654th article now? Basically the same info as other articles...nice pics. They liked it "the whole MAZDASPEED Proteg is a cool setup".

Interesting side-note...On the cover they have a little blurb that says "HOW TO RUN 8s IN A UNIBODY HONDA"...what is the world coming to when running 8s becomes a "how to" thing...lol...common Turbo Mag...don't get all Honda on me. :(

i am tired of the articles, lol. i just want the damn car already. even if the mags said the car sucked donkey-dong, id still want it :D

A lot of these import mags are just trying to snag a piece of the market and the craze. Import Racer is one of the worste mags yet. All they do is talk about Honda's. Doesn't matter what car is better or easier to mod, honda's are kings of the street. These mags need to get some real experience and half a clue. There are so many fine imports that are mod friendly, even some of the domestic small discplacement engine are mod friendly. I am just tired of the whole Honda sticker craze!

-Jeremy-

antoine,
nothing wrong with honda...but i'm sure after a few months and a few mods...i'll forget of my honda..haha...my honda's quicker now then a mazdaspeed (i got to drive one early sept) but i just want something "diffrent" orange will cure this i'm sure...boost will help too

holy!.
how do you guys ( Antoine ) know about what is coming in the 'December' issue of Turbo mag already?.
it's only October!
this reminds me, this site is very imformative!

:D

Back