White 6s

sp33dy GT on the 3 *****s
Contributor
:
08.5 CWP MS3
hey guys..
just want to say what's up to all of you. My name is ed i'm from the suburbs of chicago. Just recently put down my deposit on a 2003 Mazda Speed Protege last monday. once i obtain my mazdaspeed a local shop is gonna team with me to make an intercooler setup for the speed and possible turbo back exhaust. Any other members from chicago-land area? i currently drive a 2000 civic si. been a member of club si since oct 99. The new speed will be done up well just like my si. here's some pics, it's also for sale :D

http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.p...1321892&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

--ed

Last edited:
Welcolme to the site. I am a member out at ClubSi also (LinuxNinja). You made a good choice! Looks like your SI was pretty fast!

linux,
cool you're from arlington. i'm in d/fw area quite a bit.
dexter,
i'm in schaumburg. we should meet up sometime.

Man, that is one of the most tastefull Civic's I have seen yet. Very nice...only thing I see that I don't like is the shifter. If I wasn't already buying an MSP I would consider it! Welcome to our club! THe waiting line starts way back there! Fortunately for me I am at the front of the line! 1st deposit at a Michigan dealer!

-Jeremy-

prophet
thanks for the comment on my civic...the shift knob was a gift from an ex girlfriend..haha...;)

COOL IL PEOPLE

hey all im from gurnee IL which is north (way north) of chicago. you know where great america is? anyway i wanted to know if people from IL wanted to start like a PRO5 or protege club. we would go autocrossing in parking lots and have get togethers and BBQ's and stuff. Let me know if you are interested, it would be cool to show the world that MAZDAS KICK ASS!

Back