View

RIMS dog RIMS!!!! the grass was still wet thats why i have grass tire gel on
smile.gif

View

Floor mats. you guys should have gotten this that sucks
View

Cruising at night
View

here is my photo point account more pics of my car ive had the pics up for 3 months and have 1800 hits to the mp3 album alone. and more pics of my car club G2G, and my 1 year old son.

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1408731

------------------
"They say I'm crazy but I'm just having fun"
stock for now
View

Nice photos!

I am still missing the MP3 floormat. Damn you
tongue.gif
! HeHee

------------------
Stock MP3, 01
Toronto

By the way, does anyone of you know seen the yellow MP3 yet? I doubt if it would look as good as the blue one. Photos?

------------------
Stock MP3, 01
Toronto

actually yellow would be kinda RAD IMHO.
I was thinking of painting my brake shoes the same color as the car. what do you guys think? I know my friend karl is going for yellow. I don't know. maybe I should leave them the way they are?

------------------
enry, protegemp3.com webmaster

The dealer I got my MP3 from told me that they where getting a yellow one before the end of September. I'll send Pics of it If I catch it. I don't tend to go their mutch since the new service guy is a bastard.

Hey FreekWonder,
Are your floor mats just black and white??
Mine have the MP3 Logo and the Right side is yellow just like the logo on the back of the car.
Yours might be too, its hard to tell with the glare.

I will have pics of mine soom.

Tim

i do have new pics, but i havnt changed anything on my car they are just pic with my car club. i should be getting a new grill in a couple weeks (the billet one) ill take some pics after i get it.

View

View

View

we were driving around so we didnt drink to much

sorry its not really a billet grill, its the one in the shop section on mazdamp3.com trying to convience the wife to get it for me for my birthday

Attachments

• 2800.jpg
    2800.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 137
Save your money and make your own. That's what I did. It is the exact same. I have pics of it in the pics forum. It only takes about an hour and only costs $3.64. Just my advise. :)

ya i did that on my old ZX2. it looks good on your car. i just didnt want to worry about it this time. plus the wife wants to buy it for me and i cant think of anything else i want for my birthday

Back