DON'T F@$!ing POST IN HERE

Status
Not open for further replies.

jersey_emt

:
04 MSM #1089
Seriously, how much clearer do we have to make it?

IF YOU ARE NOT AN AUTHORIZED VENDOR, AUTHORIZED MERCHANT MEMBER, DO NOT POST IN THIS SECTION.

I moved all the erroneously placed threads into the For Sale section. From this point foward, I am going to simply delete them.

Why don't we just change rights so that AMM and AVs are in an extra user group, and only they can start threads here.

Yes...I agree...Hmmm...sometimes the most obvious things are never mentioned until YEARS later...that and we probably didn't realize that function was possible when I created the sub-forum 80000 eons ago.

Communication is a good thing!

jersey_emt said:
Seriously, how much clearer do we have to make it?

IF YOU ARE NOT AN AUTHORIZED VENDOR, AUTHORIZED MERCHANT MEMBER, DO NOT POST IN THIS SECTION.

I moved all the erroneously placed threads into the For Sale section. From this point foward, I am going to simply delete them.

I'm running a GB on Patience right now....you want in? I've also got a little "It's not a big ****** deal" left over. Both for free if you just pay shipping.

insanoman2005 said:
I'm running a GB on Patience right now....you want in? I've also got a little "It's not a big ****** deal" left over. Both for free if you just pay shipping.

Do you have any idea how many posts we have to delete in this section, despite the fact that there are THREE sticky threads mentioning the fact that only AV's should post in here? Not to mention, the description of the section also says this.

Here is what a mod sees when they view this forum:

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    199.6 KB · Views: 225
No big deal, I've been working on making it so only AVs can post new threads here. Actually, it may be working already...

It would be helpful to only allow those who you want to post in here, that or change the title of the forum to better reflect this. Sometimes when you define a forum into this many sections can cause problems. And Honestly many people do not read a sticky before posting a new thread and who would really think that a forum called "MSP Marketplace" would be only for the AVs. There is way to much crying and fustration here for a simple mistake, but then again it is the MSP section.

i know exactly what its like to have to edit forums and move posts....my point is...it's not a big deal...certainly not a big enough deal to require an explitve-laced title.

i love the whole "AV/AMM' idea anyway. what a good way to get money from people.

This should have been done a long time ago...I put all the current AV's into there group...and it should be working already...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back