6'2'', will I be comfortable in the MSP?

RuggedMazda

:
03 MazdaSpeed, 93 Supra TT RC toy.
Hey guys, are any of you Mp3 owners tall? I guess the Mp3 & the Msp will be the same size interior & exterior, before I fell in love with the Msp I was going to get a SE-R Spec V & When I went for a test I was fine. The Msp has a little more leg room, so I hope to be comfortable. I would be very angry & disappointed if I went to get the Msp & found that I didn't fit or it was to tight...Thanks guys.

I have a Pro 5, but it is the same interior as the sedan and yes, I'am 6'1" and fit with no problems.

im 6'5" and posted a thread about this a little while ago.......
http://www.mazdamp3.com/vbb225/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7607

thats the thread, the summary was 6'5/6'6 is the MAX, but at those heights, its still comfortable/doable....

I sat in a few P5s and ESs to check size, because everyt ime i walked off the lot I couldnt beleive that I had really fit into one of em, they look so small. Im sure you will be fine.

I'm 6'2" size 13 feet and no problems. Got the tilt wheel all the way up and the seat all the way back. Plenty of clearance from the headliner (no sunroof in the MS). Feet have no problems even with my wide Eurosandals on. Knee room good (no bumping when going from gas to brake).

Yeah, those Sentras aren't as big as they used to be (94 was the last decent one).

I'm 6'3", have a P5 and have plenty of room. The only car I've felt more comfortable in is the CR-V that I used to have.

6'4", 225lbs. Fit fine with the seat all the way back, does limit space behind me. But I can fit a "normal" (5'6"-5'9") adult behind me with just a little slide up. Go for it!

Back