NEPOC: Westfield, MA 10/10 SWAP MEET

:
07 F150 HD
if you have things you want to sell or want to buy at the meet on 10/10, then post them here. allow me to demonstrate:

woops,

FOR SALE:

DGM CF Grill - 200? (225 + ship from DGM)
WW Rear Window Spoiler - 125? (I think 175 + ship from mitch at protege5online.com I think and like 225 from WW?)

if the prices are no good then lemme know and make me an offer...

Spool springs: 50 bucks. Will not lower the back of an MSP or MP3, but all reports from people who bought the same springs as these are that they lower a p5 just fine. but thats why they're only 50 bucks :)

Last edited:
I've got most stock exhaust parts for the P5 available, except for the resonator section.

I'm not sure if I have the muffler section, either, but I'll make sure and edit my post accordingly. =)

I also have an RX7 TurboII turbocharger, an extra inlet side compressor housing, which I can port out, or just sell as is to anyone who wants it.

I'll add stuff as I remember/find it.

protege 5:

stock struts
stock air box
aem bypass for injen cai/or others
aluminum guage bezel (not sure but may sell/trade)
stock seat covers, in excellent condition (maybe you've trashed yours??)
stock overflow bottle
stock rear sway bar (no end links, crap anyway)
stock cat back/muffler tip (another member is interested)
stock oil cap
thinking..............

Last edited:
bazooka joe said:
protege 5:

stock struts
stock air box
aem bypass for injen cai/or others
aluminum guage bezel (not sure but may sell/trade)
stock seat covers, in excellent condition (maybe you've trashed yours??)
stock overflow bottle
stock rear sway bar (no end links, crap anyway)
stock cat back/muffler tip (another member is interested)
thinking..............
Coolant overflow?
if so SMP3000 has mentioned a few times that he REALLY needs one.

Still have the factory fog light switch and Wide band o/2 sensor

Possibly my Wagner shorty because it just came off. My car is going to the dealer on Monday for a AGR valve problem that I guess lots of people have run into? Not sure if I want to put it back on after she is fixed.

It is painted with 1500 degree manifold/heat paint. $150.00
Was on my car for a couple months.

-Ryan

I might have:

steering wheel gauge pod.
AEM wideband
MPI tuner..
Greddy Type R blowoff valve
Laptop Computer

I will try to be there the 10..but im scheduled to work..im trying to switch shifts with another manager...so hopefully..

Jeremy

Last edited:
If I go, I'll sell rides in my MSP for 10 bux...

Also if anybody needs any sensors or coilpacks or exhaust manifolds or cats or egr valves or downpipe.....I have a COMPLETE (less front o2 sensor) 02' P5 2.0 motor. Let me know what you need and I'll take it off.

Also have the stock MSP flywheel and clutch and pressure plate (7k miles)

I have rear racingbeat swaybars off of MSP...

I have price quotes for spicymchaggis that I totally forgot to get for him.....lol

supa saiyan pr5 said:
I might have:

AEM wideband
MPI tuner..

I will try to be there the 10..but im scheduled to work..im trying to switch shifts with another manager...so hopefully..

Jeremy
why you sellin the tuner? aren't you going to use it on the new kit?

slug: are the spool springs a stiffer spring rate? i don't really care about lowering, but if they're stiffer it's a possibility

bazooka joe said:
why you sellin the tuner? aren't you going to use it on the new kit?
That was the plan but it slightly changed...The protege will be N/A and I will be trading in our second car thats beginning to give trouble in hopes of an RX8...so I need to build some funds so I can at least keep the payments at a reasonable level...

Jeremy

supa saiyan pr5 said:
I might have:

AEM wideband
MPI tuner..

Jeremy

Adding to the list:

Greddy Type R blowoff valve
and if there interest:
1month old laptop computer..I bought it to run the MPI tuner

Jeremy

specs and price on laptop?

spool springs are stiffer than stock, spring rates are on the forums somewhere, ill search later..

Back