WTB: used stock dunlop 195/50/16 tire

Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck finding one! I had a flat about a week ago and needed a new one... I ordered 2 so I could keep one as an extra spare..

thanks but i actually found someone who was trying to get rid of his two kumho 711's, so i got those instead. so i have a spare tire too now.

did you get two stock dunlop tires?

I've got 2 stock dunlops with 29k on them that i'll be taking off as soon as my new tires get here. Are you still in need of some?

Interested....

I'm interested, but how much is the shipping going to be ??? (UPS should be the cheepest... right ??? or DHL)

I also have one with 8K miles on it. It is sitting in my garage collecting cobwebs. I am in Alachua FL. PM with a good offer, and it is yours. Was gonna make a full sized spare out of it, but never got around to it. I got pics if interested.

Thank you ALL ...

Thank you all for the resonses to my post, but since then I had to act fast and found a tire localy !!!!
Nevertheless, if I ever need another one I know where to find it ....
Thanks =)
Marcin

I need 2 of these (Dunlop 195/50/R16) Any Help?

For some reason I can't start my own thread so I guess I'll jump into this one. I am looking for 2 of the Dunlops quickly. If any one can help let me know.
Thanx

CpettMP5 said:
For some reason I can't start my own thread so I guess I'll jump into this one. I am looking for 2 of the Dunlops quickly. If any one can help let me know.
Thanx

I got 1 if interested.

thanks for the reply. What condition are the tires in? How much do you want for the two tires? and do you have any idea how much it would be to ship them to Grand Rapids, MI? Please let me know asap.
Chris

Alpinejwl said:
I need one. Anyone around Los Angeles? How much would shipping be?

I have one. I am in FL tho. Thinking $40 plus shipping? I can look up a quote tomorrow. Also can get pics if needed.

NoRotor said:
what is everyone doing that so many people need one tire and so many people have one extra

very strange:)

I locked up the front brakes a few months after I got my car, and flat spotted the front Dunlops. I replaced them all. Someone on the forum needed one to replace his tire that had a bubble. I was going to make a full sized spare, but right now it is taking up space in my garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back