Mp3 Grille

Yo, all you have to do is go to ebay, type in MAZDA MP3 and some guys are on there selling custom grilles in any color you want...............you better hurry though, i don't know how long they will be on there.........Pics of it too, looks pretty cool, i am undecided yet, but if you do it, let me know and let me know what color (i was thinking YELLOW)

I tried looking it up at ebay didn't find it.. only found stickers? This weekend ( if my life doesn't **** itself up again ) i'll paint my callipers yellow.. i was thinking of painting my bottom plastic grill yellow too.. but i'd better like to buy a custom one and keep the stock one if i ever want to put it back on...

--
Karl Marx / protegemp3.com

[This message has been edited by Karl Marx (edited 09-19-2001).]

Karl, I've been wanting to do the same thing since i bought mine, but was scared it wouldn't look right. is there a possibility of a pic when you're done? Thanks.

I have it up on ebay all the time...............And if you can't find it yourself, i got the website for ya.....

www.atgrills.com ----------------go there, then go to models, then go to the protege 5 grille (same as our car)

you get to see pics of if from different angles and all....

let me know how you make out...........

Peace Bro,,,,,,,,,,

Ok it worked the second time i tried it on ebay.. anyway the grill looks nice.. its 70 bucks on their site .. ( 40 on ebay ) ... yellow might be tempting but i think i'd be too much yellow on 1 spot..

hummmmm

------------------
Karl Marx / protegemp3.com

Well, just let me know on what you decide to do......you are probably right with too much yellow in one spot......but it would really be different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if you do get one, tell us how easy (or hard) it is to install...............i think they are pretty phatty myself.....

peace & proud.........bro

Why don't you just make your own...by some grill, cut out the honey comb, get a dremel tool and then make your own...custom is so much better than what others can buy too!

MP3 Grille

are there any aftermarket gilles that people recomend for the MP3? Do you think its worth it to buy one or should i do it myself with wire? if not, what should i use?

Autoexe has them, but they are expensive to import from Japan.

mp3_modif.jpg

Also, there is a billet grill that you can get.
Big_ben, who is a member here has one on his ride. Here are the links:

Billet Grill
Billet Gril Pics

The

STAY AWAY FROM AT GRILLS!! Click below:

Phuck AT Grills

Hope all this helps!

INiTiAL33:

That looks pretty good.... what exactly did you do there? How did you take off the black stock grill and keep the black lip?

Basically i just took the stock grill and dremeled everything in the middle then used sandpaper to make it all nice and smooth......... then i got myself some good sturdy aluminum mesh (not the home depot stuff..those are steel and they are flimsy and will rust) then worked away at the mesh until i got a perfect fit then i just used black 3 M weatherstrip glue to glue it on

linux,

how much would the autoexe grille cost? that is the sweetest thing ive ever seen. If you could tell me where i could get one i would be interested. also i noticed that it had the p5 headlights, what would you guess it would cost to switch those in? thanks.

I have no idea how much it will cost, but I know that it has been covered somewhere on this site! You will have to do a search.:)

I went to advanced autoparts and bought a universal mesh grill for $34 and took off my old grill and cut the mesh to match it looks good Ill post pics or email them to you later.

MILNE62 said:
how much would the autoexe grille cost?

pm ARD_MP5 and he'll get you hooked up, hes the one that is importing most of the autoexe stuff, theres also a site somewhere that you can order them from japan, but shipping on them is pretty expensive.

I ordered an autoexe grill and with shipping it came to $290.

Also I know how much P5 lights are because I keep getting near idiots on the road. I've had my car 5 months and I just got it back yesterday from the second trip to the body shop.

Anyway the headlight assembly is $215 a piece.Autoexe Grill

Back