Ski/Snowboard Meet

NeverSober

WTFPWN3D
:
06 wrx
So who is down for a meet when the snow starts hitting? Me and wagwhatmp5 talked about it the other day and you guys seem very interested. So let's pick and place and wait for teh snow!

Chris

NeverSober said:
So who is down for a meet when the snow starts hitting? Me and wagwhatmp5 talked about it the other day and you guys seem very interested. So let's pick and place and wait for teh snow!

Chris
Hmmm, I hate both, can I just stay in the lodge and play pin ball?

Yes you may, while you are doing that, Im going to borrow your sti and go for a ride in the snow..........hehe

I'm in. Got some new (well, used) skis and have to try em out.

cbcbd said:
I'm in. Got some new (well, used) skis and have to try em out.
sweet, what kind? i got some salomon 720's last year that i've used like twice, i need to use them some more :)

im 100% down... i'll have a season pass to sugarbush, so we should go there :)

jred321 said:
sweet, what kind? i got some salomon 720's last year that i've used like twice, i need to use them some more :)
...i picked up some salomam x-screams last year and love them. they are 174 cm, 15 cm shorter than my atomic 9-18's I was on the past couple seasons. they turm soooo fast and can handle high speeds, too.....i am looking forward to get some snow now; to get some skiing on along with some cool driving on the snow with the P5.

Just a thought but since this will be a several hour drive for most members, especialy if we go to maine, I think we should grab a few hotel rooms and make it a satureday-sunday thing. Some of us can drive up on Friday, get adjoining rooms, meet up with everyone else on satureday, party like the crazy bastards we are satureday night and drive home hung over on sunday (thumb)

....i am getting sooo excited about skiing/boarding. we have to try and keep this on the DL. we still have months before this can happen but that is a good idea 1'st, especially if we go up to sugarloaf, sunday river; both are very nice. i like sugarloaf better though (cold up there in Carraabassett Valley).

i was cleaning my basement and actually cleaned my skies from the dust that has built up there over the summer......

getting ready for a nice snowy winter......

Protege52003 said:
....i am getting sooo excited about skiing/boarding. we have to try and keep this on the DL. we still have months before this can happen but that is a good idea 1'st, especially if we go up to sugarloaf, sunday river; both are very nice. i like sugarloaf better though (cold up there in Carraabassett Valley).

i was cleaning my basement and actually cleaned my skies from the dust that has built up there over the summer......

getting ready for a nice snowy winter......
I have to agree, my family went up to sugerloaf every winter when i was young. That place kicks all ass. Especialy the slutty, over privledged girls in hot tubs (thumb)

But always the best skiing. We went to Sunday river and a few other places but it was never as cool.

i take a father/son trip up to sugarloaf the weekend before x-mas (for the past 5 years) with two friends and their father's. i have been loving it since they put that quad going up the right side to get easy access to the snow fields instead of climbing like you had to do before that due to gondola not working.

i can remember hiking up there many years ago when I was in middle/high school with friends. i spent many of my feb school vacation up at the "loaf".....!

i can remember a for a couple seasons in the late 80's that the upper half of the gondola was working but eventually was shut down.

i have to stop thinking of skiing now..........

Back