M2g - $30.00 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

www.03msp.com

:
2004 Acura TL
m2gglow.jpg

Hey very cool, but I would love to see something that could be custom ordered where the production number could be laser etched on the DIN and visable to everyone who sits in an MSP.

Also, I would be very careful copying Mazda's symbol and reselling it.. unless you have copywrite permission.

it's close.. but it's not "Exactly" Mazda's Symbol .... heh (naughty)

"McDonald's got the GOlden Arches ... McDowell's got the Golden Arcs!"

honestly though, yeah ... may wanna keep an eye out for that, bro .. especially since you know there are Mazda spies that check out these boards

mooS mooS said:
it's close.. but it's not "Exactly" Mazda's Symbol .... heh (naughty)

"McDonald's got the GOlden Arches ... McDowell's got the Golden Arcs!"

honestly though, yeah ... may wanna keep an eye out for that, bro .. especially since you know there are Mazda spies that check out these boards
It's not the Mazda symbol, no Copyright, Trademark, or infringement via patent done whatsoever. It is a spy versus spy porkin' each other, what are you talking about?

Regarding etching - we leave that up to you. This was a limited production design due to lack of demand. We have *5* left.

- Brian

I really like the symmetry of the radio design and additional gauges but why make it blue instead of orange/amber?

DeanSweet said:
I really like the symmetry of the radio design and additional gauges but why make it blue instead of orange/amber?
Ah hah! Good question. I was going to do that, but the blue matches my indiglo gauges very well and the illumination around my Kenwood dials on my radio.

- Brian

www.03msp.com said:
Ah hah! Good question. I was going to do that, but the blue matches my indiglo gauges very well and the illumination around my Kenwood dials on my radio.

- Brian
damn it you have to cut stuff away... any chance of revising your design so we don't have to cut...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back