thank you

Thanks to this website we sold our extra mazdaSpeed Proteges in just a few days....I was surprised at the huge response from just site. One buyer was all the way from Illinois.

Amazing what people will do to save a little $$$$$

thanks again everyone.

zoom~zoom

hey all you people who bought the MSPs from Morande, add your info to our list under the "I've just ordered my MAZDASPEED" thread and introduce yourselves!

MorandeMazda said:
Thanks to this website we sold our extra mazdaSpeed Proteges in just a few days....I was surprised at the huge response from just site. One buyer was all the way from Illinois.

Amazing what people will do to save a little $$$$$

thanks again everyone.

zoom~zoom
You're welcome. So how much are you donating to the site? Just click the Paypal link in the upper right. Thanks.

i think he said he was gonna donate the 1000 he charged over MSRP for the "first allocation" of cars

So how much are you donating to the site? Just click the Paypal link in the upper right. Thanks.

Excellent point JasonH

Something tells me anything MorandeMazda says is actually NOT TRUE...and that it is merely a ploy to attract buyers.

I might be wrong...but my opinions are based on personal experience and that of others.

Nobody likes being "used"...especially this site.

Good idea...slug420

Back