Those of you on the East Coast...

jroof

Who are waiting for Black MSPs, I have some very disheartening news. I just spoke with two dealers located in Mass and both had identical stories. They were just invited to the MazdaSpeed school where they were able to drive the cars and received delivery information. The cars will be released in two waves: orange then black. The orange cars will be coming out in the next couple of weeks or month. The black cars will not be released until at earliest, the first of the year. Dammit! Now I have to wait until '03 to drive my new car. One of these a-hole dealers (Gallery Mazda) said there was no way they were selling the cars for MSRP despite the fact that he gave me his 'word'. He went so far as to tell me that the other dealer I've been dealing with (Vachon Mazda) is also going to sell over MSRP. Well, that's certainly not what Vachon said..."absolutely we're sticking to MSRP, it's just bad PR to sell over, we won't do it." So the moral of the story is stay the F away from Gallery Mazda on RT.1 in Mass and if you want black, you're waiting until January. I'm pissed. Oh and also, I asked about the yellow and grey colors, they said those were for the special edition Miata and that those colors would not be available on the MSP.

Last edited:
"next cple weeks or month"? WWKNFGEKGdskdjgdkjknsafWEICJHOWIFCSDKJCAKGJNFGD!!!!!!!
How about MONDAY! does that work for you MazdaUSA?
thaaaaanks a bunch!

Back