Who wants a MazdaSpeed?

Riot21

If you live in or near the Northern Virginia Area. I can sell you a MazdaSpeed Protege!!!! They are only about a week and a half away. I am expecting quite a few of them contact me for more information. I know I am getting ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yea, before you get flamed for plugging your dealership (although you did it in a much more civil manner by not posting contact info or specific info about your dealership) I'll say this...

Thanks for lettin us know! NOW! Would you be interested in sticking around? Changing you # of posts from 1 to say 50? Maybe answering some questions that we have about these cars and other Mazdas? Use your dealer inside info to help us out and hook us up? You will get a lot more respect around here doing that than by "hookin up someone looking for a mazdaspeed dealer" cuz believe it or not. MazdaUSA has a section on their site for locating MAZDASPEED dealers specifically.

He may just be a rep at a dealer who heard about our message board, decided to drop us a line and is hoping someone will email him. Why he isn't revealing any dealer info is beyond me though:confused:

APEXistud said:
He may just be a rep at a dealer who heard about our message board, decided to drop us a line and is hoping someone will email him. Why he isn't revealing any dealer info is beyond me though:confused:

I retract my previous statement since I clicked his profile and there really isn't any information to go off of. I'm gonna have to wave the flag on this one.:bs:

I am a 22 yr old college student who LOVES cars and MAZDA's and i am a sales Rep at The number 1 for customer service Northern Virginia Mazda Dealer. I know that alot of sales people are jerks when it comes to cars like this. I HAVE BEEN there!!!! I have hooked up alot of my buddies. and fellow students throughout many states.
If I can do the same here and sell a few AWSOME Cars with both parties happy why not?!!! Thats why i didn't 'plug' my dealership if you really are interetsed i will be more than happy to give you ALL the info, but i am chill about it. I will also have a Q/A session if you guys want!!!

EXCELLENT!!

So what kind of info can you give us about the release date and whatnot? There are rumors going around (I call them rumors because our dealers have told us these things, but, god bless em, they never seem to really know what they are talking about) that they will be released on the 15th, others are saying closer to the end of the month? Some people say they have confirmed news that the black ones will be coming in after the orange ones, maybe a month or maybe 2 MONTHS after........other dealers have not heard of this "2 wave" release..........etc...etc....any feedback you can give us to quell these rumors and others like them would be GREATLY appreciated by those like myself who, several months after having put down a deposit, are DYING in anticipation

THANKS!

the lowdown

Aight, The MazdaSpeed's ARE at port as you read this. they begin shipping them middle of this week. So depending on where you are and what port your dealership uses, Expect them to hit "Around" the 15th and on!!!! Every dealership varies in times. But the 15-25th sounds acurate. (mspo)

As far as the two wave thing it has been taken a little out of proportion. Again everything is different for every dealer every district and every region!!!! The black Speed's should hit shortly after I know that is true for us. Usually Elite and Larges dealers get the inventory 1st. so check your dealer. Let me know what else I can answer AND if you know anyone who wants one................... LET me know (wiggle)

thanks! welcome to our little corner of the web! sounds like you will be an appreciated addition!

Re: the lowdown

Riot21 said:
Aight, The MazdaSpeed's ARE at port as you read this. they begin shipping them middle of this week. So depending on where you are and what port your dealership uses, Expect them to hit "Around" the 15th and on!!!! Every dealership varies in times. But the 15-25th sounds acurate. (mspo)

Usually Elite and Larges dealers get the inventory 1st. so check your dealer.

thats awesome!

My dealer is #1 in CT, and is an elite dealer and in all the mazda president's clubs thingys AND is only like 3 hours from port in NJ!!!!!! I cant wait!

Back