new to the mp3 and need help, please!!!

Jodimp3

I am looking to buy a 2001 blue mp3. Its got 19000 miles on it. I need some feedback on what you think. How much is a good price for one, in your opinion? I've done some research, but I would like to know from someone with personal experience. Are there euros for the mp3? Is it true that they are coming out with a turbo for it? Are there any other cars I should consider? Please help me make a decision!!!
Thanks for any info!

You would be better suited to ask your question in the MP3 fourm. To answer some of your questions:
By "euros" what do you mean? Tailights? If so yes they make them and yes they're ugly. If "they" are coming out with a turbo? Yes they make aftermarket turbo systems, and Mazda is coming out with a Mazdaspeed protege that is Turbocharged. If going the aftermarket system expect to pay -/+ $3000 to install, tune, and get it running good. No there are no other cars for you to consider.:D

Hope that helps, if anyone had any corrections feel free to correct me. And welcom to the board, it's a great place to spen hours and hours and hours...:D

PS: We also have a search button to help you find and commonly asked questions.:)

Back