Will these tires fit on my Mazda 3s???

:
Mazda 3s
I just found some 18" rims with tires 225/40R18, offset size of 38, and a 114.3 x 5 bolt pattern. I just wanted to make sure that these would fit before i ordered them. Thank you!!!

You should be fine, I have same size wheels/tires on mine, though the offset is 43.

what wheels are you getting and where are you ordering from?

Yes, 225/40/18 will fit fine, the sport package 3's come with 225/45/17 rubber. Not sure about 8" wide wheel though, might have to roll your fenders to prevent rubbing as 7.5" wheel is pretty close on mine.

Never heard of HP racing though.....

Rock said:
Yes, 225/40/18 will fit fine, the sport package 3's come with 225/45/17 rubber.

The Sport Package 3 comes with 205/50-17. 225/45-17 is the 17" replacement if you put on wider wheels.

Yes, the 225/40-18 will fit fine.

I would definitely go with the 42 offset instead of the 38.
8" is a bit wide for the wheels. I wouldn't go any wider than 7.5", especially with the 225 tires, or you run the risk of the wheel sticking out past the tire and being suceptible to severe curb rash/rock chips.

Last edited:
You like them?
I like the polished lip, but the Fake 3piece look on a single piece wheel turns me off

Personally, I think the wheels suck...

... but he didn't ask for opinions on the style, only if they'd fit. (wiggle)

goldwing2000 said:
The Sport Package 3 comes with 205/50-17. 225/45-17 is the 17" replacement if you put on wider wheels.

Yes, the 225/40-18 will fit fine.

I would definitely go with the 42 offset instead of the 38.
8" is a bit wide for the wheels. I wouldn't go any wider than 7.5", especially with the 225 tires, or you run the risk of the wheel sticking out past the tire and being suceptible to severe curb rash/rock chips.

Would 215/50-17 work well with the stock 17*6.5 rims?

edit: nevermind I should play around with this tire size calculator some more. anyway, thinking about wider tires but not new rims yet...

Last edited:
I haven't been able to find any good looking rims so if you know where i could find some nice 18" silver 5-spoke rims at a decent price that would fit my Mazda 3 i would really appreciate it. Thanx for the help!!!

"Nice" and "5-spoke" don't go together in my book. (shrug)

Of the two styles you linked to, the first ones look better but they're the wrong size.

When it gets into the 7 and 9 spoke it just gets way too busy and starts looking retarded so a nice 5-spoke design like the first ones i linked to would be greatly appreciated.

Back