Custom Shift Boot for Stock/Kartboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delivery_Guy

ProfessionalWarrantyUser
:
MSP
I'm currently offering a GB on custom boots for the stock mazdaspeed shifter and the kartboy shifter for MSP/MP3/P5. This GB will run until January 4th. Payment is due at that time or sooner. I will begin making them on the 5th and they will all be shipped out by the 15th of January. The cost for this GB is $50 for a custom leather shift boot (shipped). You can order below.

The boots are made out of black leather. The seam is triple stitched to give it the same visual weight as the stock upholstery, however, the stitch length is slightly shorter. The orange thread matches the 03 stitching perfectly for color. I have some yellow thread for the 03.5's that also matches for color. I also have a grey thread that matches the interior trim.

You can have any word(s) embroidered in it you want, or nothing, as long as it fits, 12 letters is the max, no special characters, sorry.

The boots come with a ring attached to the inside that work with your specific shifter, kartboy is a little different from stock. So all that needs to be done is remove the old boot and install the new one. The boots are sized for the STOCK Sparco shift knob. Let me know at the time of the order if you are planning on using something different, as that will affect the boot height needed. I will provide directions with photos on how to do this. All that you need is a philips screwdriver and about 15 minutes tops.

As these are custom, I will be making them as orders come in, so there will be some wait time. I will give my best guess for ship times when you order and then keep people updated if things change. If time is a major concern, please contact me PRIOR to ordering.

Any customer service issue will be handled on a case by case basis. However, my unofficial policy for dissatisfied customers is simple...if I haven't shipped your boot yet, ask for a refund and I will get it to you. If you have received it, and your parents/wife makes you return it (only reason I can think of that would make you want to return it ;)), you pay for shipping it back, I refund the purchase price once I get it.

CUSTOMIZED SINGLE SEAM SHORT SHIFT BOOT
For stock Mazdaspeed

Price $55 shipped to the lower 48 states (Alaska, Hawaii and Canada PM me to check shipping options)

LeatherBootSmall.jpg
Larger Image
<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
color_samples.jpg

<table><tr><td><input type="hidden" name="on0" value="Stitch Color">Stitch Color</td><td><select name="os0"><option value="Orange">Orange<option value="Yellow">Yellow<option value="Grey">Grey</select>
</td></tr><tr><td><input type="hidden" name="on1" value="Embroidered Text">Embroidered Text (12 characters max.)</td><td><input type="text" name="os1" maxlength="12"></td></tr></table>* There is only 1 font available and it is in all caps. (as shown above)*

Choose your options above then click to order ---><input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but01.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="joe@landschute.com">
<input type="hidden" name="undefined_quantity" value="1">
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="MazdaSpeed Stock Shifter Boot">
<input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="001">
<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="55.00">
<input type="hidden" name="cn" value="Protege5.com Member Name">
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
<input type="hidden" name="lc" value="US">
</form>

CUSTOMIZED SINGLE SEAM SHORT SHIFT BOOT
For Kartboy short shifter

Price $55 shipped to the lower 48 states (Alaska, Hawaii and Canada PM me to check shipping options)

This is an image of one of my vinyl ones, I'll add an image of the leather as soon as I get one.

Kartboyworange.jpg
Larger Image
<form action="https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr" method="post">
color_samples.jpg

<table><tr><td><input type="hidden" name="on0" value="Stitch Color">Stitch Color</td><td><select name="os0"><option value="Orange">Orange<option value="Yellow">Yellow<option value="Grey">Grey</select>
</td></tr><tr><td><input type="hidden" name="on1" value="Embroidered Text">Embroidered Text (12 characters max.)</td><td><input type="text" name="os1" maxlength="12"></td></tr></table>* There is only 1 font available and it is in all caps. (as shown above)*

Choose your options above then click to order ---><input type="image" src="https://www.paypal.com/en_US/i/btn/x-click-but01.gif" border="0" name="submit" alt="Make payments with PayPal - it's fast, free and secure!">
<input type="hidden" name="cmd" value="_xclick">
<input type="hidden" name="business" value="joe@landschute.com">
<input type="hidden" name="undefined_quantity" value="1">
<input type="hidden" name="item_name" value="Kartboy Boot">
<input type="hidden" name="item_number" value="002">
<input type="hidden" name="amount" value="55.00">
<input type="hidden" name="cn" value="Protege5.com Member Name">
<input type="hidden" name="currency_code" value="USD">
<input type="hidden" name="lc" value="US">
</form>

Last edited:
Highly Recommended Product / Seller

he has an AWESOME product and is an AWESOME guy. he made the template for the kartboy for me. it fits great and looks great, too. and he did it WITHOUT the intention to sell them, but as a favor to me.
no only did he let me know when the temp was done, when the boot was done AND when it shipped, he anxiously awaited word that it fit well and that i loved it!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT BOOT (esp when going to the kartboy - or another- short shifter) !!!

thanks for the info, i cant wait to get mine. i hope i that i dont have to wait to long, but if i do i am sure it will be worth it.

I'm getting a B&M shortshifter for my p5. Would this be the same height as the msp stock shifter or would it be more like the kartboy shifter does anybody know? (I've been told the b&m isn't that much shorter in height...) (dunno)

whitemp5seattle said:
I'm getting a B&M shortshifter for my p5. Would this be the same height as the msp stock shifter or would it be more like the kartboy shifter does anybody know? (I've been told the b&m isn't that much shorter in height...) (dunno)
since there is only a 1" height difference in the 2 boots, i would just get the stock MSP one. cant go wrong, as the karrtboy sized one is a perfect fit.. it would be short if the b&m is like the MSP stock

Awaiting the order instructions for the Kartboy shifter and Stock MSP knob, in grey stitching :)

spicyzoomzoom said:
he has an AWESOME product and is an AWESOME guy. he made the template for the kartboy for me. it fits great and looks great, too. and he did it WITHOUT the intention to sell them, but as a favor to me.
no only did he let me know when the temp was done, when the boot was done AND when it shipped, he anxiously awaited word that it fit well and that i loved it!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT BOOT (esp when going to the kartboy - or another- short shifter) !!!

You're making me blush...lol.

whitemp5seattle said:
I'm getting a B&M shortshifter for my p5. Would this be the same height as the msp stock shifter or would it be more like the kartboy shifter does anybody know? (I've been told the b&m isn't that much shorter in height...)

I would go with Spicyzoomzoom's advice. The only concern I would have is about the way the shift boot sits on the B&M shifter. The stocker has a big fat ring the boot sits down on while the kartboy has a tapered shaft which requires a different top ring on the boot. I'll look into it and see if I can find out.

joka1 said:
are you going to get any more colors?? like blue ?
rob

I am planning on getting some blue that matches the P5 stitching, for my wife. I am also picking up some grey to match the center console and some yellow that actually matches the 03.5's. This is all going to happen Thurs.

DSM2MSP said:
Awaiting the order instructions for the Kartboy shifter and Stock MSP knob, in grey stitching

Thanks for the patience. I want to make sure I can get a thread that matches well before I start taking orders for grey stitching...should be Thurs. Also, I have a like tweaking yet to do on the kartboy template. I will make a note to let you know when everything is set for you.

Last edited:
whitemp5seattle said:

I took a look a the B&M web site. Definately get the MSP stock boot and then use the E-clip that comes with the shifter to hold the boot up.

whitemp5seattle said:
B&M is about 1 inch shorter than stock

Wiggles422 said:
I'm interested in a boot for the Kartboy shifter and knob. Will that cost the same as the stock shifter boot?

Yes if you are just talking about the boot. No if you are asking about buying a boot and a knob...I don't sell knobs. I think I'm tired today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back