Good Looking Mazdaspeed Marketing Material

I got some Mazdaspeed stuff delivered last night to my doorstep. A member of our Miata Club is very into SCCA. He and his wife and daughter tech races around he Midwest. They basically break down the cars of the winners of the races to make sure there is no cheatin' going on. He just got back from the SCCA Valvoline Run-Offs at Mid-Ohio and brought back some Mazdaspeed goodies for me. They consist of 2 Mazdaspeed string-along flag sets and a huge Mazdaspeed banner. He also gave me a great Mazdaspeed tshirt. It is dark grey with orange Mazdaspeed/Motorsports Technology written on the left chest and MAZDA with the logo in silver on the sleeve. He has a few more t-shirts that he plans on giving out to members of our club at our annual Deals Gap trip (www.tailofthedragon.com) .

Usually when he goes to the Run-Offs he gets Mazda Motorsports stuff. I am guessing that Mazda Motorsports is now morphing into Mazdaspeed. I love it. I want to make it to the Speed World Challenge Touring Race at Mid-Ohio next year. We should try to get a group to meet there with our MSP's

I guess I know what I am wearing when I pick up my MS Protege from the dealer. :D

Jonny

Jonny I am in...chances are the speed won't go unless there is special parking. I don't want some knucklehead denting my new baby! Any chance you can hook me up with some of that swag?

-Jeremy-

Back