date for next meet (all sundays)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:
07 F150 HD
IN THE POLL OCT 19 means OCT 10th!!!

if you want october 10th for the meet, vote the 19th!

vote on a date for the next meet, pretty simple

meet will be in westfield MA at Stanley Park

you have until the end of this week to vote (sat)

Last edited:
Yeah, I voted for the 26 of this month, but would take the 10'th of october if that was the option, which I bet it was. Both days are fine......

definetly oct 26th..that way paulmp3 can come..the later the better..just make it a sunday...if its any other day i can't come.

^^^ Do you mean sept 26th? I could probably swing that too Locobazooka is in fitchburg and I could just head over there later.

I voted Oct 3rd. I might go to mexico the middle of the month. And whats up with the tuesday date? (confused)

the tuesday date is supposed to be the 10th not the 19th

unfortunately these forums are run by insane crazed robot computer machines and they wont let you modify polls...

Lets keep it in october for sure....I thnik the sept one is too early (and I dont know if i could go that weekend)

keep in mind we dont have to have just one we could do one in october and one in november, or maybe even 2 in october whatever. I think last year we had one in november. Its chilly out then but the weather is still nice and the roads are still in tip top shape.....

how abuot a fall foliage run day/weekend like what we did at the cape cept we go up into NH/VT and cruise around. I know the new england miatas do something along those lines, we could get a cabin at a campground somewhere and all get faced - nepoc style....

^^^^ If we do a foliage run would it be too far to go for a run through the Kancamangus Highway? Mad twisties and mountains you know? Either that or like route 2 to 9 to 123 or something. There are some good roads that way too.

Oh and I say either the 2nd or the 10th of October, yeah.(rockon)

Hey guys how about maybe even a little later, so we can give our friend at MTMA some notice and get some of them to come. I say no earlier then the 10th.

Chris

i'll be in fl the weekend of oct. 16th and 17th, but other than that weekend i'm open.

3rd or 10th I dont care. If I couldve voted for both I wouldve. I voted 3rd so may as well consider that another vote for the 10th

I'll try to make any date and I don't have any conflicts. s***, this means I need to really finish my stereo since critical eyes might actually see it.

chuyler1 said:
I'll try to make any date and I don't have any conflicts. s***, this means I need to really finish my stereo since critical eyes might actually see it.
yes indeed! lookin forward to seeing all the work you did!!

19th is best here.. i might not even have my car, but i will come anyways. Im thinking about bringing my truck up the 2nd week of october from PA. Im not sure how my car will like the winter 24-7.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back