Discounted Prices!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The total number of MazdaSpeed dealers is less than Mazda expected, especially in the northeast....Because of this Morande Mazda in Manchester, CT has additional allocation!!!
We sold out our initial allocation at a premium so we will now sell the additional cars at a discount for mazdamp3.com membrs!!!

MSRP $ 20,500.

MORANDE MAZDA price $ 19,999. including destination.
plus sales tax, registration fees...financing available, local trade-ins accepted.

A $500 deposit secures your order/price.
offer good thru 10/07/2002..8pm.

Morande Mazda
860-643-@@@@
ask for the sales manager
www.morandelmm@XXXXXXX.com

watch out for the 1500 dollar charge for them to let you off of their lot with the car........other than that its a good deal

Shameless dealer self-plugging - whatever happened to being AN AUTHORIZED VENDOR????

mister mazda dealer...i have edited your post. we dont like it when dealers come here to sell cars, as was stated elsewhere..if people want the cars, they know where they are for sale. any further questions, please email myself or antoine.(spank)

I just put a hacker friend of mine on this jackass. He has nothing better to do at work than mess with jerks like this. I think it'll be fun to see what happens. Problem solved.

Disclaimer:
For legal purposes, everything I just wrote is a lie, I would never "put a hacker friend" onto someone, as that would be an offense punishable by law. As well, if such an event would occur, I would in no way be associated with it, as I dont even have a hacker friend to do such a thing. (Hi Dan!)

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back