Maxim Car of the Year Video

If you go to their website www.maximonline.com there is a picture of the MSP and the Maserati sitting on the track. Click on that. You can download a triailer of a movie they did about the testing of their cars of the year. They say it will be coming soon in the Maxim Lounge. I can't seem to find the Maxm Lounge but I will be checking back. I want to see them put the MSP through its paces.

Jonny

good find, but that was kinda gay. you see the mazdaspeed for about one second. the rest of the video was practically that gay ass mustang. oh well.

Dexter,

This was just a preview of the film they will have on the testing of these cars that will be on the site later. I am expecting them to show more of the orange beast when it get released later. I was disappointed to see only a millisecond shot if the MSP but hopefully they will make that up to us by having Kylie Bax lay naked across the hood for us in the full length video.

I can dream, can't I? :p

Jonny

heh, i know it was just a preview. but they have like 5 or 6 cars to show us, and basically all we see is the gay rustang.

and yes, they should make it up to us. :) :p

Back