Pics of my MSM

rx7gslse

Just snapped a buncha pics of the car all cleaned up with eth rollbar installed and thought I'd share...

link; http://www.digitex.net/ecarter/MSM/MYMSM.html

aMSM01.JPG

Enjoy ;)

What a beauty! You chose the best color (of the two ;) ). I wish I had the money/space for one.

The MSM's are so capable of power. Any future plans for her?

kcbhiw said:
The MSM's are so capable of power. Any future plans for her?
future plans? More power :)

already have...
16x7 Kosei K-1 w/ V700s
HardDog M2 Sport rollbar
Tuckin 99 offset front plate bracket
high flwo grill

purchased but not installed...
AEM Wideband w/ 52mm gauge
Sport Comp boost gauge
GReddy E-manage Piggyback
AL Flywheel

Soon to be purchased;
Full Exhaust (Probably FM, maybe custom)
GReddy profec E-01
Mazda in dash Sirius Unit
Intake?

Basicaly I want to work on Mazda's extermely conservative tuning with a basically stock setup 1st.. Once I'm comfortable with manipulating that, go for the upgrades... I'll be happy when I hit 200rwhp :D

Last edited:
rx7gslse said:
future plans? More power :)

already have...
16x7 Kosei K-1 w/ V700s
HardDog M2 Sport rollbar
Tuckin 99 offset front plate bracket
high flwo grill

purchased but not installed...
AEM Wideband w/ 52mm gauge
Sport Comp boost gauge
GReddy E-manage Piggyback
AL Flywheel

Soon to be purchased;
Full Exhaust (Probably FM, maybe custom)
GReddy profec E-01
Mazda in dash Sirius Unit
Intake?

Basicaly I want to work on Mazda exteremly conservative tuning with a basically stock setup 1st.. Once I'm comfortane with manipulating that, go for the upgrades... I'll be happy when I hit 200rwhp :D
Rock on! I want to see some track shots! :D

Victoracor V700's or Ecsta V700's. If Victo's, move on to the faster side with some Hoosiers ;).

EDIT: Just go to the Hoosiers. :)

Last edited:
kcbhiw said:
Rock on! I want to see some track shots! :D

Victoracor V700's or Ecsta V700's. If Victo's, move on to the faster side with some Hoosiers ;).

EDIT: Just go to the Hoosiers. :)

Ecsta for now... Had them on the Rx7 and loved them for the Money... :D

track shots? This is the best one that I've seen so far.. (sorry for the watermark.. too cheap to pay them the $25 for the .jog)

RoadWarriors_6_04_Heat3_B063.jpg

insanoman2005 said:
dont upgrade the intercooler until you max out it's efficiency...replacing parts before their limits is stupid.
not in my opinion.. you get parts to prepare for others... that way you are never at the edge, so close to causeing damage... besides new FMIC (~$400) add a MBC for $50 and there ya go. I think it will be VERY easy to max the efficiency of the intercooler.

add this to the fact that you may not MAX the efficiency of the current intercooler, but heatsoak will get to you.

Ryan, I learn something new from you every day. I take back all the nasty things I've said about you :D

eh, whatever, but I would think people blowing MSP's up with stock intercoolers being overwhelmed with heatsoak would be reason enough to do this.

RyanJayG said:
eh, whatever, but I would think people blowing MSP's up with stock intercoolers being overwhelmed with heatsoak would be reason enough to do this.
Has this been happening? Link?

Back