Mazdaspeed in Montreal

Stou

One of our 'Club Proteg Quebec' member took some spy shots of 2 Mazdaspeed in Montreal. It look like it is for a movie or something like that.

mazdaspeed-04_sm.jpg

mazdaspeed-05_sm.jpg

mazdaspeed-07_sm.jpg

Those are pretty awesome pics. Maybe the cars were there for the Canadian (or eastern Canadian) dealer introduction? Do you have any higher resolution versions of those pics?

splooge Alert......splooge Alert....close down all sectors...repeat close down all sectors! :eek:

Great spy shots...you know the orange color is going to get SO MUCH F'in attention...police will be able to spot you a mile away.

Like many have said...the more I see it the more I like it. :D

Antoine said:
splooge Alert......splooge Alert....close down all sectors...repeat close down all sectors! :eek:

Great spy shots...you know the orange color is going to get SO MUCH F'in attention...police will be able to spot you a mile away.

Like many have said...the more I see it the more I like it. :D

:D

screw the cops too!!

Thanks. It's very cool to see MS Proteges "in the wild" so to speak. I can't wait for my dealer to get theirs (mine:D) so I can take a hundred or so pictures of it.

Yes, everybody that I've heard from who's seen the orange in person loves it.

hey Stou..
Great job with the larger version picture..
do you think you can blow up the 3rd picture as well?.
i'd like to use it as my wallpaper!
thanks!
1024 size.

If you think you are releasing "big nut" now, wait till you see the paint up close, and in person. You will have to give your car it's first wash on the spot!

OH MAN, I think I need to change my underwear...funny thing is I don't know which bodily function I just had!

-Jeremy-

Back