re: Dyno meet in New England (Fall?)

Protege52003

Contributor
:
'08 Jetta; '10 Wrangler Unlimited
re: Dyno meet in New England (Fall?)

Okay NEPOC'ers, fall is coming up and I am sure there are many people up in the New England area who want to Dyno their cars. As you can see, I was not pleased with my track times last week and I guess I would like to see the actual increase in my WHP over average stock readings.

I am not sure of the best place to go in our area and I am sure we can get some group rate discount. Just want to get an idea of who is interested and a time reference of when people would like to go?

Thanks.

I'm down for that just need advance notice for work..If it's a little later down in the weeks I'll like to see BAzooka get on it...(laugh)

Jeremy

supa saiyan pr5 said:
I'm down for that just need advance notice for work..If it's a little later down in the weeks I'll like to see BAzooka get on it...(laugh)

Jeremy
...same here with M. is he installing it now?

-R

we mentioned this a little in this thread

http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=75385&page=2

that place i listed in putnam might be a good choice since it is pretty central for all members and as I mentioned there are some nice roads around there to cruise on after or before

but then again my parents live the next town over so maybe im biased...

at any rate in addition to this thread we should start one to determine what dates this fall are free for everyone and then we can get some meets/events planned on those dates (this being one of them)

i was wicked busy all summer but im looking forward to some meets this fall

i like unlimited motorsports, when i went for a group dyno thing we payed $60 bucks for 3 pulls each and they're cool guys over there.

Weekends are good for me as always. I would like to get some meets together. I havent been to a meet since Rev It Up. If I host an install day it will probably be Sept 25th.

Hopefully you don't plan anything on the 25/26 weekend..me and paulmp3 are going up to montreal and getting bad..yo greg you game?

i'm in if the kit is installed. i'm still waiting on the MPI tuner and my mani and pipes. got the "disco patato" last week, fmic, bov and misc. parts too. the pipes came out the wrong/off color so beau is redoing them. i wanted the porsche "guards red", i guess they came out a light red. oh well, when you are doing custom stuff..."stuff happens" :)

SpicyMchaggis said:
Hopefully you don't plan anything on the 25/26 weekend..me and paulmp3 are going up to montreal and getting bad..yo greg you game?
Damn i would like to go up there i havent been in years. I am going to Locobazooka on the 26th though. My buddys band is playing.

haha, locobazooka....

i went to that yeaars ago

godsmack and limp bizkit were there both before they had record deals, I think sevendust might have been also

Another Society was the "headliner"

........and........im old......

Joe are you all set on the install?
bazooka joe said:
i'm in if the kit is installed. i'm still waiting on the MPI tuner and my mani and pipes. got the "disco patato" last week, fmic, bov and misc. parts too. the pipes came out the wrong/off color so beau is redoing them. i wanted the porsche "guards red", i guess they came out a light red. oh well, when you are doing custom stuff..."stuff happens" :)

no, i haven't got all the parts yet. i hope to get this done in the next few weeks, i hope!

Gbourdon said:
Damn i would like to go up there i havent been in years. I am going to Locobazooka on the 26th though. My buddys band is playing.
i think we are re-scheduling for sometime in oct.. beside the weekend of the 9th.

lxpony is taking his stang to get it dyno'd towards the end of the month at a local place to worcester. he is finishing installing a vortech SC. he has been there before and said they have a couple open days open. i would like to go there and sure there are many other nepoc/other members who would want to go. maybe we can get a discount with bringing lots of cars????? keep this in thought.......
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Back